We Love —
- Discover the elegant city of Paris with a stay at the Villa Eugenie 4*, a charming hotel with plush interiors in the heart of the Batignolles area.
- Step out and explore nearby sights including the Arc de Triomph and the quaint streets of Montmartre, before retiring to your hotel for a relaxed drink in the sumptuous bar.
- Our members can choose between two luxurious rooms, and will enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a cruise on the river Seine!
Customer reviews —
Your Optional Cultural Experience —
Your Destination —
Located in the Batignolles district (17th arrondissement) in a quiet residential area, Villa Eugenie 4* is within easy reach of iconic attractions such as Montmartre, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Champs-Élysées.
- Eiffel Tower: 4.5 km / 20 min drive
- Montmartre: 2.4 km / 35 min walk
- Sacre-Coeur Cathedral: 2.8 km / 39 min walk
- Musee D'Orsay: 3.6 km / 46 min walk
- The Louvre: 3.4 km / 45 min walk
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: 7.4 km / 30 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe: 2.2 km / 30 min walk
Villa Eugenie 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Standard Room (15m²) or a Superior Room (17m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary ticket per person for one-hour river cruise
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Versailles All-in-One Pass
Availability: Everyday except Monday, audio guide in English
Bus Open Tour for 1, 2 or 3 Days
Guided Tour of the Eiffel Tower with Access to the Top (1h30)
Visit the Louvre
Your Journey to Villa Eugenie 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Please note: as this destination has multiple airport options, you may be flying in and out of different airports. Please be sure to check all flight information prior to travel.
Eurostar: If you choose to take the Eurostar, you will travel from London St. Pancras International to Paris Gare du Nord in second class. You will have the opportunity to choose your train schedules during the next stage of the booking process. Return transfers between the train station and the hotel are not included in Eurostar offers.
Your booking details will be sent to you within approximately 5 days after your reservation to confirm the schedule of your journey. You can collect your tickets at the station, at a self-service kiosk with the reference number that you will find on your confirmation.
Transfers: It may be possible to add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers or Eurostar offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).