We Love —
- Located on a palm-lined, white sand beach and overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Now Larimar Punta Cana 5* offers an amazing array of luxurious facilities.
- This idyllic island offers plenty of adventure and nature activities, as well as sea, sand and relaxation: be as active or laid-back as you wish.
- Our members can enjoy an All Inclusive stay, which includes a number of delicious restaurants to salivate over during your stay.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Punta Cana is famous the world over for its gorgeous beaches and luxurious hotels, but for visitors who want to see more of the Dominican Republic than sun, sea and sand, head inland to the town of Higüey. This is the capital of the province and where the basilica in honour of Our Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the Dominican people, is located. Also close to Punta Cana is Manatí Park - a delightful park which is 81 square miles of tropical birds, reptiles and other animals.
In Punta Cana itself, the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park has more than 500 species of exotic plants on trails that snake along 11 natural lagoons. It is open to the public from 08:00 to 16:00 and guided tours are offered.
Now Larimar Punta Cana 5* —
This is a great choice for either couples or families, with as much activity, relaxation and excitement as you'd like. You can sunbathe all day or explore; play sports or be pampered - the choice is yours.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Deluxe Tropical View Room and a Preferred Club Deluxe Pool View Room. (Depending on availability, you can choose a Promo Deluxe Tropical Room with preferential rates.)
Just for you:
- 1st Child stays free (not valid from 06/07 to 31/08)
- $200 Resort Coupons (minimum 7-night stay)
To be applicable as follows:
- $100 USD in Spa Treatments with two coupons of $40.00 USD and 1 coupon of $20 USD (coupons are not combinable and coupons are not valid for Spa products at the Spa Boutique)
- $60 USD for One Romantic Dinner per stay with 1 coupon of $40 USD and 1 coupon of $20 USD (coupons are combinable and coupons are not valid for bottle of wine)
- $40 USD for Bottles of Wine at any of our restaurants with four coupons of $10 USD (coupons are not combinable)
Please Note: Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and it is not transferable.
Deluxe Tropical View Room
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Deluxe Pool View Room
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Advantages
- Personalised check-in and check-out with concierge services
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge access
- Private beach area
- Double sun loungers with wait service
- Upgraded mini bar service and bathroom amenities
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow menu
- Daily a la carte & buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch in the Oceana Restaurant
- Afternoon hot and cold hors-d'oeuvres in the lounge and exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in the room every day
Please note: the bed for the 4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All-Inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® stay (breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
The ideal position of this beautiful resort offers 700 yards of sandy beach, with a good range of watersports open to you, including snorkelling and kayaking.
If you are looking for something a little more adventurous or want to see more of these stunning islands, then the concierge and tour desk will be the place for you! You can arrange for all manner of trips, from visits to other resorts nearby to catamaran cruises around the azure waters of the Caribbean. If you want to immerse yourself in the culture, the hotel offers Spanish lessons as well for guests.
The world-class Spa by Pevonia offers innovative treatments that combine both indigenous and modern techniques for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Offering a variety of body treatments, massages and facials to invigorate the senses, stimulate the body and refresh the mind.
At night, there are multiple theme nights and a nightclub to keep those wanting to dance the night away occupied.
Your Optional Excursions —
Santo Domingo City Tour
Your day starts with a scenic drive to the dock where you will board your boat to set sail and begin your adventure. The first stop will be for a cocktail at the amazing Natural Pool lagoon, notorious for its wealth of starfish. Go on to the main highlight of the day, Saona Island by speedboat for a barbeque lunch served smorgasbord-style under the shadow of palm trees right on the superb beach. What's next is up to you; swimming, volleyball, come to know how to dance merengue or sit back and take a breather! For your return trip, you will board a splendid sailboat for a memorable cruise voyage complete with unlimited drinks. Your personal guides will be with you through the day and will be there to look after you and to make sure you have all you need. This is a great formula for the best day of your vacation!
Your Journey to the Now Larimar Punta Cana 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy or Premium Economy class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared return transfers are included for guests who book flights with us. For guests who opt to book accommodation only holidays, these shared transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. All guests can upgrade their transfers to private ones at the next stage of the booking process.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.