We Love —
- Enjoy blissful views and tropical scenery with a stylish stay at the stunning Melia Caribe Beach Resort 5*.
- This superb Punta Cana hotel offers a wide variety of dining options and exciting amenities, just steps away from pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice between sleek Deluxe Rooms and Premium Beach Side Rooms, both of which come complete with All Inclusive dining, exclusive resort credit and complimentary access to the Yhi Spa Water Ritual.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Along this beautiful stretch of coast, the dreamiest beaches include Bavaro, a picture-perfect stretch of white sand, and Macao, one of the best on the coastline for surfing. When you’ve reached your fill of sun and sand, take a trip to the country’s capital, Santo Domingo, which was founded by Bartholomew Columbus in 1496, or explore the natural landscape of the island with ATV or horse riding tours. With so much to do and a landscape so full of beauty, you’ll never want to leave!
Melia Caribe Beach Resort 5* —
Aside from leisure facilities such as multiple swimming pools, a gym and a spa, you can also enjoy the numerous exciting activities on offer, from salsa classes and mamajuana workshops to water spinning or paddle yoga. Alternatively, golf fans can tee off at the nearby Cocotal Golf & Country Club, with its 18-hole course designed by a Spanish champion- it's up to you!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Deluxe Room and a Premium Beach Side Room.
Just for you:
- 1st child under 12 years of age stays for free (valid from 13th April 2020)
- Resort credit of $600 as applies:
- $100 in coupons towards a room upgrade to The Level
- $20 in coupons on a selection from the Premium wine list (2 coupons of $10 - one coupon per bottle)
- $200 in coupons towards shopping at Palma Real Shopping Village
- $25 in coupons towards a Manati excursion
- $75 in coupons towards a Novia Mia photoshoot
- $70 in coupons towards casino match play (7 coupons of $10)
- $40 in coupons on selected THI spa services (2 coupons of $20)
- $20 in coupons towards dinner at Hokkaido Restaurant (2 coupons of $10 - one per service)
- $20 in coupons for late check out
Premium Beach Side Room
Both Rooms Sleep up to
Please note: Casino Match Play can be applied on match tables and even bets. Yhi Spa services applies for massages of 50 minutes onwards. Upgrade applies only for The Level room categories. These coupon credits are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. These coupon credits are also non-transferable and the hotel reserves the right to amend the coupons or discontinue them at any time. The bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
At the stylish Alma restaurant you are offered the best dishes in Spanish cuisine, with a strong focus on cheese and wine. Head to La Hacienda. Offering delicious Tex-Mex cuisine, La Hacienda brings the best ranch flavours to Punta Cana, with spicy favourites such as nachos, fajitas and chilli con carne, as well as dishes for more sensitive taste buds. For an additional charge, you can enjoy Hokkaido restaurant's finest Japanese cuisine. You'll be wowed by a live-cooking experience as you tuck into delicious dishes such as sushi and teppanyaki.
When it comes to the perfect spot for a holiday tipple, the resort also has plenty to offer. You can relax with a refreshing cocktail in Sapphire Bar. The Level guests will also be able to feel the ocean breeze in Barefoot, their exclusive beachfront bar.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to the Yhi Spa Water Ritual per room per night
- Golf green fees included per room per night (excludes golf cart)
Be sure to pop to the gym to keep your fitness regime going while you are on holiday. Why not try your hand at this magnificent 18-hole golf course, designed by the renowned golfer and 6-time champion of Spain, José "Pepe" Gancedo?
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Coco Bongo Open Bar
Coco Bongo Gold Member
Saona Island and Chavon River Adventure
Dominican Culture Tour
Your Journey to the Melia Caribe Beach Resort 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return shared airport transfers are included with flight-inclusive bookings.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.