We Love —
- Stay in a modern and comfortable hotel
- Treat yourself to a room on one of the hotel's upper floors
- Enjoy a variety of culinary specialties in one of the numerous restaurants
- Take pleasure in a bicycle ride through the city and among its plentiful canals
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Comfortable and modern, most of the rooms available at your hotel offer unobstructed views of the city.
- Standard Room (15/20 m² / max 1/2 persons): Available in either a Single or Double format, the Standard Room is an obvious solution for short stays or a couple's getaway.
- Superior Room (18/21 m² / max 1/2 persons): You will find complimentary toiletries and the makings for coffee and tea in this elegant room that is also available in either a Single or Double format.
- Superior King Room (23 m² / max 2 persons): Designed in a palette of brown hues, this room is naturally warm and inviting.
- Family Room (21/24 m² / max 3/4 persons of which 2 adults): Travel with the entire household in this appealing room where everyone will find their own space and comfort.
- Executive Room (24 m² / max 2 persons): Distributed between the 6th and 11th floors, the Executive Rooms will allow you to admire the Nordic landscape from the welcoming comfort of your room.
- Junior Suite (30 m² / max 2 persons): Make your holiday unforgettable by treating yourself to a Junior Suite. Generous in size and decorated with taste, your nights will be more than serene.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
At the Tivoli Brasserie, you will revel in classic international and Danish cuisines. This family-style restaurant has direct access to a playground, perfect for entertaining the kids while you enjoy the rest of your meal. You will also benefit from a 10% discount in this establishment (beverages not included, see conditions at the hotel).
Sashimi lovers will find their joy at Sticks'n'Sushi. This restaurant offers a magnificent view of the city and serves the highest grade sushi in a modern and refined decor.
At the MASH Penthouse, you will have the pleasure of savouring grilled meats from the four corners of the earth, presented to you in a lush setting that, once again, boasts a breathtaking view.
You will also have the pleasure of sipping on a glass of your favorite beverage at the Tivoli Bar & Lounge and/or at the Tivoli Lobby Bar. Both of these watering holes serve a vast selection of alcohols and appetizing fare!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.