We Love —
- This innovative waterside hotel invites visitors to enjoy inspiring views of Copenhagen
- Discover the international delight that can be found at The Harbour, an oasis of modern minimalism
- Foodie capital Copenhagen is a cultural delight, full of grand palaces, copper spires, and pretty canals.
- Our members will love their no-fuss Standard Double Room, with additional restaurant discounts.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Your hotel is nestled between the trendy meatpacking district where you will find an influx of bars, galleries, clubs & restaurants to the north & the alternative Freetown of Christiania to the east.
While staying in Copenhagen, a trip to Nyhavn is a must. Wander along the city's bustling harbour where colourful buildings loom over the busy waterfront. But beyond this hive of activity, you will find a wealth of winding streets that are fringed by fine 15th century houses teeming with fascinating cultural and culinary highlights.
Christmas in Copenhagen
Make your holiday even more memorable when you stay between 16th Nov - 31st Dec
During the festive period, the city lights up with extra sights and things to discover - the famous Tivoli Gardens are a sight to behold with their stunning decoration and festive displays. You'll also be able to enjoy yourselves on a range of rides, stroll through Christmas markets, peruse the enchanting stalls and generally enjoy the festive spirit.
The Nyhavn area truly comes alive over Christmas - with the iconic colourful 17th-century houses as a backdrop, the streets are filled with people enjoying the relaxed atmosphere by the canal, sipping a warm glass of Gløgg and great food.
- Tivoli Gardens: 5min / 2.5km by car or 20min / 1.6km by foot
- Strøget (the longest shopping street in Europe): 20min / 2km by foot
- Nyhavn Harbour: 10min / 3.6km by car
- Rosenborg Castle & Grounds: 15min / 5km by car
Copenhagen Island 4* —
The harbour is also an important part of the hotel's draw, its sublime location on Copenhagen's waterfront can be enjoyed from almost anywhere in & around the hotel while the hotel itself is connected to the harbour by an eye-catching bridge that takes its inspiration from Ponte Vecchio in Florence.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: The 3rd guest will likely be on a sofa or camp style bed for the duration of their stay.
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Welcome drink
- 10% discount at The Harbour Restaurant
Your Journey to Copenhagen Island 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).