We Love —
- The 5-star hotel is located on Tomasska Street, in the picturesque Mala Strana neighbourhood, just below Prague Castle.
- Enveloping guests in a perfect harmony of renaissance interiors and contemporary designs, Three Storks hotel preserves historical architectural elements, including 15th century gothic ceilings.
- The hotel's Wallenstein Pub serves fine wines and numerous gourmet Czech specialities, such as roasted duck with cabbage, bread dumplings and venison dishes.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Prague, Castle —
Take a magical stroll down cobbled lanes through the Old Town and visit Prague’s 9th century castle, not just the largest and most ancient in the world but also the size of 7 football fields. Rise before dawn to watch the sun rise over the stunning Charles IV bridge, complete with its 16 arches and 30 Baroque statues, and capture a breathtaking view that you will never forget. Or go to the 550-year-old U Medvidku Beer Hall and sample the drink for which Prague is world-renowned; beer!
- Valdštejn Palace & Garden: 1min / 50m by foot
- Vrtbovská zahrada (18th century Baroque terraced garden): 5min / 400m by foot
- Prague Castle: 10min / 650m by foot
- Golden Lane (a picturesque Medieval Street): 15min / 1.1km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
In its vicinity there are the most attractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiřičná Architects in London.
Rooms at Hotel Three Storks are adorned with original antiques and historical furniture, with painted wooden ceilings, they boast sweeping views overlooking Prague Castle and the rooftops of Mala Strana.
- Superior Single Room (20m² / max. 1 person): Each room features an ultra-modern design that co-exists with large windows that bathe the room in light
- Superior Double Room (30m² / max. 2 persons): This room is an elegant retreat just waiting to welcome you in for a sophisticated stay
Just for you: A welcome drink & complimentary bottle of wine
In this restaurant you can savour traditional Czech cuisine, appetizing venison specialties, tasty south-American beef's steaks or other original kishaws.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.