We Love —
- Hotel Golden Key 4* is a boutique property which was once a 13th-century locksmith's workspace - a truly historical and unique place to stay.
- Located just minutes from Prague's castle and the Charles Bridge, here, you have the delights of the city on your doorstep.
- Our members will be accommodated in a cosy Deluxe Room or a Family Suite, both with plenty of extra perks and lots of additional extras for the kids!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Founded in the 9th century when it was ruled by the Bohemian kings and emperors of the Holy Roman Empire of old, Prague thrived under Charles IV in the 14th century and so many of the city’s attractions date back to that time. Almost undamaged by WWII, Prague has retained its medieval charm and enchants its visitors at every turn.
Take a magical stroll down cobbled lanes through the Old Town and visit Prague’s 9th-century castle, not just the largest and most ancient in the world but also the size of 7 football fields. Rise before dawn to watch the sun rise over the stunning Charles IV bridge, complete with its 16 arches and 30 Baroque statues, and capture a breathtaking view that you will never forget. Or go to the 550-year-old U Medvidku Beer Hall and sample the drink for which Prague is world-renowned; beer.
Hotel Golden Key 4* —
The hotel’s location is ideal for sightseeing. Situated right in the heart of the Castle District and set on picturesque Nerudova Street - this winding cobbled road is lined with historic buildings and forms part of the original coronation route.
All historical sites of Prague, including the castle, Old Town Square, Mala Strana, Franz Kafka Museum and Charles Bridge can be reached within 5-20 minutes walk.
Offering beautifully spacious rooms with picturesque views, fantastic breakfast room, a sauna and a gym, the Hotel Golden Key 4* is the perfect choice to make your holiday in Prague truly romantic.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgrade to a Deluxe Room (31m²) or a Family Suite (48m²).
Just for you:
- Included VAT
- Complimentary late check-out until 2 pm (subject to availability)
- Bottle of wine in the room on arrival (Minimum 4-night stay)
- Birthday gift for guests celebrating a birthday during their stay
- Special amenities and extras for children (Bathrobes and slippers, kid's cosmetics, gift, bottle of drink and special check-in)
Each room offers high-quality linen, an Illy coffee set, a flat-screen TV with local and international channels, luxury toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, while some boast picturesque views over the quintessential rooftops and church spirals of Prague.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Coffee & cake in the Designum Café (Once per person, per stay)
- 20% discount at the Designum Café
At the entrance of the Golden Key hotel, you'll also have the oppurtunity to delight in fresh prepared pies, cupcakes and a wide range of cheesecakes at the Designum Café. This small and cosy café offers a wide array of sweet treats, Illy coffee and much more to keep your appetite at bay!
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free use of the sauna and fitness area
- Complimentary glass of hot wine in the Bohemian Bistro next to Charles Bridge and 10% discount on additional consumption (Stays from Jan-March)
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Prague Venice Boat Trip including entrance to Charles Bridge Museum
Enjoy free beer and ice cream and view Prague from a unique perspective as you pass Prague Castle, The Devil's Channel and other historic sites. Take advantage of this unique opportunity for breathtaking pictures! Boats depart every 15 minutes.
Prague Card: Transport, Museums, & Discounts - 3 days
This pass provides visitors with access to museums, monuments, and tourist activities only once. Temporary exhibitions are not always included.
Transfers are only included for the duration of the pass
Your Journey to Hotel Golden Key —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.