We Love —
- This hotel appears in TripAdvisor's 2017 top 25 hotels in the Czech Republic as well as 2017 4th best restaurant in the country by Maurer’s Grand Restaurant guide.
- Mcely is a picturesque village which houses only 33 residents within its original, historical wooden buildings and a 16th century Baroque church.
- From fairy-tale castles to avant-garde landmarks, Prague has inspired locals, visitors and artists alike for over a thousand years...this UNESCO World Heritage Site is just 1hr away!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
A Day Out In Prague (approx. travel time: 1hr)
A strong contender to win prize as Europe’s most beautiful city, Prague ‘the City of a Thousand Spires’ is as charming as it is picturesque. Imagine gold-tipped towers, cathedrals, bridges and church domes, all reflected in the Vltava River for more than ten centuries, and you will have a little idea of Prague’s magic.
Your Hotel —
Nestled within lush gardens dotted with whimsical touches you will find a unique chateau where you can escape the banality of everyday life. Here you will find distinctive rooms infused with princely furnishings, photos in gilded frames and grand finishing touches, all underneath lofty ceilings. Everything about this hotel screams both splendour and comfort.
Spend some time wandering through the hotel's vast parkland where you can wile away your day swaying in one of the hotel's floating loungers, working up a sweat on the hotel's modern sports court or finding your inner peace meditating. All this is accompanied by the intoxicating aromas produced a huge number of bushes, trees and clusters of flowers.
- 24 Rooms
- 5 Hectare Park with Vegetable Garden & Playground
- Meditation Garden
- Sports Court
- Shaded Terrace
- Award Winning Restaurant
- Piano Bar
- Wine Cellar
- Cooking Classes
- Natural Swimming Lake
- Beauty Salon
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fitness Sessions in the Park
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Room
Just for you: Welcome amenities in your room upon arrival (Rajec mineral water & homemade cereal bar)
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: Homemade herbal drink upon arrival
The hotel's creative team, under the guidance of local chef Honza Štěrba, take primarily products and combine them to create delicate dishes which change seasonally. All this is served up in to the hotel's classically styled restaurant which is illuminated by the room's oversized windows or on the hotel's romantic terrace.
Head to the hotel's garden patio for a sophisticated evening in the hotel's newest bar. In addition to the stunning views from the patio, guests can enjoy some innovative Signature cocktails with ingredients from the chateau gardens, homemade syrups, enriched with products from the MCELY BOUQUET collection, such as Tangerine Candy Peeling.
The Alchemist Wine Cellar
The Alchemist wine cellar at Piano Nobile holds over 1,000 wines from all over the world. This atmospheric basement bar entices you to spend the evening with a glass of wine or cognac, or enjoy quality cigars from the chateau humidor.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary use of the sauna & Jacuzzi (9am - 5pm)
- Complimentary use of the outdoor pool, meditation garden, sports ground & 1/2 day bike rental
- Crockett, petanque & badminton in the English Park
- 500CZK per reservation for spa massages & procedures
On offer at the spa:
- Signature treaments inspired by local herbal tradition
- 3 therapeutic suites for couples’ therapies
- An outdoor Jacuzzi adjacent to the sauna
- Natural Swimming Lake surrounded by sand
- Fitness in the Park
- Onyx Steam Bath
- Day Spa Packages
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Facial Treatments
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee
Distance from Prague Airport: 1hr 15min / 80km