We Love —
- Stay in a spectacular 5* hotel, designed by British architect Sir Terry Farrell
- Make the most of the hotel's ideal location in a semi residential area near the hip districts of Subiaco and Leederville
- Treat yourself to a delicious meal at the hotel restaurant, Opus
- Enjoy a day's shopping at the Watertown Brand Outlet Centre, located 1 km away from the hotel
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a small tray of chocolates upon arrival (one per person and per stay)!
Settle in to your room, featuring an understated contemporary decor with warm colours and beech wood. Each room boasts modern facilities and a private balcony, so that guests can enjoy a relaxing and comfortable break.
- R30 Classic Room (30 m² /max. 2 persons): This lovely room offers the perfect setting for a city break in Perth.
- R50 Executive Room (50 m²/ max. 2 persons): Get a great night's sleep in a comfortable Executive Room, decorated in soft hues.
- R55 Deluxe One Bedroom (55 m² / max 3 persons- 2 adults max): Check in to an R55 Deluxe One Bedroom and enjoy its separate lounge and private balcony.
- R80 Deluxe Two Bedroom (80 m² / max 4 persons- 3 adults max): Opt for an R80 Deluxe Two Bedroom featuring a separate lounge area, fitted with a sofa, armchairs and dining table, along with 2 bathrooms and a balcony, for an unforgettable stay.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The elegant The Conservatory restaurant, located on the ground floor of the hotel, serves delicious breakfast and lunch everyday. The restaurant is open for light dinner on Sunday and Monday, whilst a selection of coffee, tea and cakes are served all day until 6pm.
The luxurious and intimate Cocktail Bar is open from 5pm every evening. Choose from a large selection of Australian and international wines, creative cocktails or delicious liqueurs and spirits, accompanied by a snack.
The Opus Restaurant offers one of the most glamorous culinary experiences in Perth. Taste creative cuisine combining French classic cooking and modern Australian flavours. Chef Todd Cheavins serves delicious dishes prepared with seasonal produce.
To help you make the most of the amazing facilities, you will be treated to 15% off a facial or a massage!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.