We Love —
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Located halfway between the Opéra Garnier and Montmartre, this hotel is great for anyone looking for a lively time in France's capital.
- Designed by French architect, Vincent Bastie, the interiors of this luxury hotel subtly blend modern lines and a chic monochromatic palette with glimpses of vibrant colours, to create a backdrop of sophisticated simplicity.
Customer reviews —
“Great location close to Place De Clichy and only a short walk to Montmatre. Very well decorated hotel and extremely clean. Staff very pleasant on arrival and during our stay. Rooms not massive, but after all it is Paris! Standard of décor was excellent and bathroom sparkling every day! Nice breakfast included each morning.”
Posted on 04 May 2016
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Garnier Opera —
Le Grey Hotel is ideally located in the heart of Paris in the 9th District, between Montmartre and the Opera Garnier, close to the big shopping centers (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps) and the Moulin Rouge.
Highlights of the right bank, such as Sacre Coeur and the Louvre are easily accessible by foot. On the left bank of the Seine is the Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum and Notre Dame which are all approximately 20mins by public transport.
- Moulin Rouge: 7min / 550m by foot
- Sacre Coeur: 20min / 1.6km by foot
- Invalides: 10min (4 stops on line 13 from Liege Metro Station
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A welcome gift
Its originality lies with the architect behind it, Vincent Bastie who has been the mastermind behind more than 30 Parisian boutique hotels, each with a unique character. The whole hotel is a testament modern style with a pleasing mix of delicate greys and bold colours.
Inspired by grey and beautified by black, Le Grey Hotel welcomes its guests in a refined and intimate atmosphere. In each room, grey is decorated with different shades and subtly punctuated with splashes of colour.
- Superior Room (16m² / max. 2 persons): These elegant rooms will charm you with their subtle grey and splashes of bold colours that never fail to please the eye.
- Executive Room (19m² / max. 2 persons): For all the style of a Superior Room with the added space of a seating area choose a Grey Executive Room.
- Deluxe Room (22m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): From the arty spirit of a honey yellow room, to a sophisticated purple or a calming blue, each room has its own unique style.
- Suite (30m² / max. 4 persons or 2 adults): On the top floor, our attic Suite, decorated with an arty Hervé Half fresco depicting "Les Toits de Paris" offers from the living room a back view of the Eiffel Tower.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A welcome drink
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.