We Love —
- Escape to the iconic Big Apple for an ideally located stay at the Park Central Hotel New York City 4*.
- Home to some of the world's most famous skyscrapers, monuments and attractions, New York is pure paradise as a city break destination - head to Broadway to watch a show, dine on fine cuisine, and explore the beauty of Central Park.
- During your stay, enjoy a choice between two charming Classic Rooms and indulge with a delicious daily breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Quite simply, New York is an iconic city that inspires and excites. As you make your way through the hustle and bustle of city streets, discover landmarks such as Fifth Avenue, a fashion lover's heaven where you can find fashion brands ranging from the affordable to the ultra-luxurious. Become a culture vulture and visit Broadway to see a show, visit the Rockefeller Center to experience its world-famous Art Deco grandeur, or explore some of the neighbourhoods such as Koreatown for authentic and irresistible cuisine
From this hotel, Central Park is close by, so explore its rolling meadows, boulder-studded outcroppings, elm-lined footpaths, manicured gardens, lake and reservoir. Here, you will also find an outdoor theatre, the famous 'Strawberry Fields' memorial to John Lennon, an idyllic waterside eatery (the Loeb Boathouse) and one very famous statue of Alice in Wonderland. Today, this 'Peoples' Park' is one of the city's most popular attractions. Your stay in Midtown positions you right in the epicentre of life in the Big Apple.
- Central Park: 0.3 km
- Times Square & Broadway: 0.3 km
- Rockefeller Center: 0.9 km
- Strawberry Fields: 1.5 km
Park Central Hotel New York City 4* —
Just for you:
- Taxes of 14.75% and $3.5 per day included
- Facility fee ($40.16 per night) is included for VP guests (includes WIFI throughout the hotel's guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices, unlimited local and domestic long distance calls, luggage storage on arrival and/or departure up until 9:00pm, and unlimited use of the 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness centre)
The hotel is a stone's throw away from many nearby tempting restaurants, lively nightlife and countless famed New York landmarks. With all the Midtown amenities you could ever want, the hotel's decor was carefully crafted to reflect the hotel's creed, 'a love letter to New York'. Walking through the hotel, you will discover countless homages to old New York City's glitz and glamour. Featuring a restaurant, a market, a lounge, and a fitness centre, the Park Central Hotel New York City 4* is an inspiring and stylish escape from the hectic city life.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Classic King Room and a Classic Double Double Room.
Classic King Room
Sleeps up to
Classic Double Double Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast Stay.
Please Note: The hotel's Grab & Go breakfast includes 1 pastry, 1 beverage and 1 piece of fruit per person per day.
The Central Market, a fine food “grab-and-go” establishment, offers guests fresh and flavorful bites from artisanal New York vendors such as North Fork Chips, juices by Red Jacket Orchard, and chocolates by Jacques Torres, New York’s “Mr Chocolate". In addition, the Central Market also serves the best in delicious breakfast pastries, sandwiches, salads, coffees, Nespresso, and other enjoyable treats such as wine and beer.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
New York CityPASS: access to 6 attractions - 9 days
Save money and experience the best of New York with the New York CityPASS. This nine day pass offers access to the following museums and landmarks:
- The Empire State Building
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum (Skip-the-Line Entry) OR Top of The Rock (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR A Cruise Drive (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The 9/11 Memorial Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum (Skip-the-Line Entrance)
Each attraction can only be visited once except for the Empire State Building where visitors can enjoy a second visit on the same day from 10pm between June to August, and from 8pm between the end of September and May
In the event of a large influx to an attraction, you may also be asked to join the main queue.
For the September 11th Memorial, a tour schedule will be assigned upon your arrival.
Your Journey to the Park Central Hotel New York City 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).
Please note: as this destination has multiple airport options, you may be flying in and out of different airports. Please be sure to check all flight information prior to travel.