We Love —
- Stay in the centre of Geneva, in the heart of the art district
- Enjoy the hotel's authentic 19th century architecture with all modern conveniences
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage, available in the well-being centre
- Stroll along the banks of Lake Geneva to admire its famous "Jet d'Eau" or giant water fountain
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Charm and elegance are the key words to describe the rooms at the Tiffany Hotel. Nature was the primary inspiration when decorating these rooms, they have a style straight out of the "Belle Epoque" with contemporary touches. Discover the carefully selected furniture in these peaceful havens without further delay.
- Classic Room (19 m² / max. 2 persons): with its vibrant and cheery colours, this room offers an elegant and functional decor. Classic rooms may even be booked so as to have a shared door between them.
- Superior Room (19 m² / max. 2 persons): The Superior Room, decorated in more subdued tones, its cozy, inviting and perfect equipped, including a well-lit bathroom with tub.
- Deluxe Room (21,5 m² / max. 3 persons of which 2 adults): Discover the architectural details of the Delux Room. Bathed in light and spacious, it promises an exciting stay in highly refined setting.
- Junior Suite (36 m² / max. 4 persons of which 2 adults): Available in either a "classic" or "loft" version, the Junior Suite invites you to enter into its luxury, a perfect blend of elegance and simplicity, you will be quickly seduced; it even has a private whirlpool bath.
- Studio Suite (36 m² / max. 3 persons): Perfectly equipped with a private terrace and kitchenette, the Studio Suite is a sumptuous cocoon doted with all the comforts necessary for your well being.
So that you remain remain "connected" through the duration of your stay, you benefit from unlimited access to the internet for all your electronic devices.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.