We Love —
- Stay in a stylish, boutique hotel in the centre of Krakow at the No.23 Aparthotel, allowing you to explore all this charming city has to offer.
- Choose between a Standard or Superior Room, which has plenty of room for a family or group of three.
- Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast, then step out and see nearby sights like the National Museum and Wawel Castle.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Your hotel is just a short walk away from the centre of the city, so you'll be perfectly located to explore all that Krakow has to offer! Don't miss Wawel Castle, an unmissable grand building on the top of Wawel Hill that was historically the residence of the Kings of Poland. Legend has it that the Wawel Dragon used to reside in the Dragon's Den, a limestone cave under the castle!
Just down the street from your hotel is the National Museum in Krakow, the main branch of Poland's National Museum, housing examples of Polish art, militaria, and decorative arts and crafts. You're also just a short walk from the vast Blonia park, where you'll find the Kościuszko Mound - perfect for admiring the city's skyline.
- Main Square: 750m / 9 min walk
- The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum: 110m / 1 min walk
- Blonia Park: 1.4 km / 18 min walk
- Kopiec Kosciuski Mound: 3.1 km / 39 min walk
- Wawel Castle: 1 km / 13 min walk
- St. Florian's Gate: 1.4 km / 17 min walk
- National Museum: 400m / 5 min walk
No.23 Aparthotel —
Stay in modern, bright rooms with custom-made furniture and featuring Polish art on the walls. Wake up refreshed after a sleep in the comfortable beds, and enjoy a complimentary breakfast - with the city on your doorstep, you'll have plenty to explore!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double Room (16-19m²) or a Superior Room (30-34m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Journey to No.23 Aparthotel —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.