We Love —
- Stay in a hotel which is a member of the Relais & Châteaux collection
- Discover authentic architecture and decor dating back to the Renaissance
- Treat yourself to a gourmet dinner at the Copernicus restaurant
- Visit the royal castle of Wawel, located only 150 metres away from the hotel
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The rooms at the Hotel Copernicus feature a vast living area, with a traditional 14th century decor.
- Double Standard Room (25 m² / max 2 persons): The Standard Double Rooms are spread out over the three floors of the hotel, and most of them overlook the patio.
- Junior Suite (35 m² / max 2 persons): The more spacious Junior Suites feature a lounge area and a bathroom with a hydromassage bathtub.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.