We Love —
- Stay just minutes away from the Main Square of Krakow at the Belle Epoque Residence 4*, an elegant building with stylish apartments perfect for experiencing this unique city.
- Enjoy a spacious Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment - perfect for relaxing during your stay.
- Enjoy your included breakfast, or head out each morning to explore Krakow's sights and local cuisine, this historic city is filled with picture-perfect museums, gardens, and churches.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Your hotel is just a short walk away from the centre of the city, so you'll be perfectly located to explore all that Krakow has to offer! Don't miss Wawel Castle, an unmissable grand building on the top of Wawel Hill that was historically the residence of the Kings of Poland. Legend has it that the Wawel Dragon used to reside in the Dragon's Den, a limestone cave under the castle!
Just down the street from your hotel is the National Museum in Krakow, the main branch of Poland's National Museum, housing examples of Polish art, militaria, and decorative arts and crafts. It is also worth walking out of the city to the vast Blonia park, where you'll find the Kościuszko Mound - perfect for admiring the city's skyline.
- Main Square: 1.1 km / 13 min walk
- The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum: 1.3 km / 16 min walk
- Blonia Park: 2.4 km / 29 min walk
- Kopiec Kosciuski Mound: 4.9 km / 32 min drive
- Wawel Castle: 1.8 km / 23 min walk
- St. Florian's Gate: 1 km / 12 min walk
- National Museum: 1.8 km / 22 min walk
Belle Epoque Residence 4* —
Our members will stay in a Studio Apartment or Superior One Bedroom Apartment, with a kitchenette, living area, and sleeping area. The hotel also has a fitness centre and a sauna, where you can escape to after a long day in the city.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment (39-51m²).
Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay
Close to your apartment, you'll also find plenty of local, authentic restaurants. Head out and try the classic Pierogi, a Polish dumpling, or look out for the craft beer breweries that are prolific in Krakow to sample some local beer.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
For the best views of the city, walk out to the Krakus Mound just outside the city, where you can glimpse a beautiful view over the church towers and red-roofs of Krakow!
Your Journey to Belle Epoque Residence 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.