We Love —
- Discover magical Krakow with a stay at the Aparthotel KrakowLiving, a chic city-centre townhouse with 13 fully-equipped apartments perfect for a stress-free stay.
- Take advantage of the hotel's optional bike rental to explore more of the city, or set out on foot - the Main Square is only 10 minutes away!
- Our members will stay in a spacious Studio Apartment with a full kitchenette so you can relax and enjoy your stay in this beautiful city.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
It is a cultural capital of Poland, with a long and rich history, unique architecture and countless monuments, museums, art galleries and other places worth visiting. Kraków’s postcard-perfect Old Town comes complete with Europe’s largest medieval market square and even a fairy-tale castle overlooking the river.
Krakow Christmas Markets 2019 (Late Nov - Early Jan)
Every year Krakow's cobbled central square, Rynek Główny, is transformed into a wonderful market with an intoxicating festive atmosphere. Wooden huts adorned with twinkling fairy lights dominate this Medieval square and spill out into the winding streets beyond. In the heart of it all is a monumental Christmas tree that towers above as you browse eclectic stalls laden with unique Christmas souvenirs and festive treats.
Make your stay especially magical with an open-carriage horse ride through the old town as snowflakes nip at your nose - the perfect way to spend your magical stay in Krakow!
- Main Square: 850m / 11 min walk
- Wawel Castle: 1.1 km / 15 min walk
- Barbican: 850m / 11 min walk
- St. Florian's Gate: 850m / 11 min walk
- National Museum in Krakow: 800m / 10 min walk
Aparthotel KrakowLiving —
Please note: The hotel reception at your hotel is open between 7am–11pm at the Hotel Siesta (20 meters from Aparthotel KrakowLiving). In case of arrival after working hours there is a number to call to get the access code to your room -this will be on your email confirmation.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Studio Apartment (30m²).
Just for you:
- Bottle of wine in room upon arrival
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Journey to Aparthotel KrakowLiving —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.