We Love —
- Take your holiday to a whole new level in the Sultanate of Oman region
- Check in to a luxurious and eco-friendly 5* hotel
- Treat yourself to a spot of pampering with a treatment or special ritual at the Spa, whilst watching the sunrise or the sunset
- Explore the Arabian wonders of the North East during a botanics class, a hike or a local cooking class
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The rooms are decorated with wood and stone from Oman, offering a truly authentic setting and a minimalist decor, with natural colours that blend in perfectly with the peaceful environment surrounding the hotel...
- Mountain View Suite (52 m² / max 4 persons- 2 adults max): Extreme comfort and breathtaking views await you in this room...
- Horizon View Suite (52 m² / max 4 persons- 2 adults max): This room will charm you with its panoramic view of the spectacular Jabal Akhdar mountains!
- Ridge View Suite (52 m² /max 4 persons- 2 adults max): Get a great night's sleep in this comfortable and charming room.
- Jabal Terrace (104 m² / max 2 persons): Step in to your living space and soak up the place's natural and contemporary atmosphere. The room also boasts a huge terrace for you to enjoy!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
To help you make the most of the delicious food on offer, you will be treated to a 10% discount on food and drink at the restaurant!
Later, head out to explore the surrounding areas, and enjoy a picnic in the wadis in the Gulf of Oman, a boat trip across a lake, a walk to the Wadi Tiwi waterfall or a visit to the ruins of the As Sab village. Make the most of your stay to discover a whole new side of Arabia!