We Love —
- This stylish luxury hotel oozes charm and character, and is the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding city.
- This hotel offers an inviting home away from home, combining stylishly contemporary decor with touches of opulence in an elegant historical building.
- Its prime location, pleasing decor & excellent facilities combine to create a great hotel within easy walking distance of many of Amsterdam's best-loved sites.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Amsterdam, Canal Belt —
Amsterdam’s main tourist attractions such as the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh museum, the Hermitage, the Anne Frank House, and the world’s only floating Flower Market are all within easy walking distance, as are the city’s top restaurants, cafes, and entertainment.
- Rembrandt House Museum: 3min / 290m by foot
- The Oude Church: 8min / 700m by foot
- Dam Square: 12min / 1km by foot
- Rijksmuseum: 25min / 2km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Residences at this all-suite hotel in Amsterdam are beautifully finished and fully equipped, providing guests with all the modern conveniences of home, including a modern, fully equipped kitchen. Rich pearl and taupe textiles combine with plush furnishings throughout, as decadent lighting adds to the air of comfortable luxury.
- Luxury Suite Patio (50m² / max. 2 persons): If you choose this suite there will be a surprise waiting for you in your elegant suite!
- Luxury Suite (50m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): Some of these rooms feature a small terrace for a view of the Gassan Diamond Factory but every one reflects the elegance that is prevalent throughout the hotel
- Royal Suite (70m² / max. 3 persons): This larger suite offers an array of extra features, including a splendid view onto the “Oudeschans”, one of Amsterdam’s impressive & picturesque canals.
- Luxury Suite Superior (70m² / max. 3 persons): Wake up every morning to the same vista as the Royal Suite, while this suite also features a large walk-in shower.
- Royal Penthouse (75m² / max. 2 persons): This suite offers sheer luxury combined with phenomenal views over Amsterdam with its historical gable roofs and multitude of city canals. Its the perfect place to catch a romantic sunset as it dips below the Amsterdam skyline.
- Executive Penthouse (90m² / max. 3 persons): This spacious & luxurious suite is home to a wealth of elegantly designed furniture and numerous nods to the city's artistic past, coupled with a beautiful view of the 'Oudeschans'.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A welcome drink & complimentary breakfast for 2