We Love —
- This trendy hotel is in a converted tram depot, offering a unique, quirky design
- Ideally located near the fashion and museum districts, Amsterdam's breathtaking canals and the Jordaan district are all within walking distance.
- This place is part of the 2,700-square-metre De Hallen complex which also features a library, cinema, boutiques and an indoor food market – all on its doorstep!
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Amsterdam, Oud-West —
Situated in the Oud-West district, you are perfectly placed to explore the city's highlights with ease. Oud West offer everything from leafy upper class residential streets close to Vondelpark, to a variety of shops, cafes and bars inviting you for a morning coffee or cold beer.
Its great mix of cultures and economic levels makes it a vibrant neighborhood, popular with young professionals, students and artists. From street markets to chic boutiques, large parks to bustling shopping streets, you will find it all here.
The fashion and museum districts, Amsterdam's breathtaking canals and the Jordaan district are all within walking distance of your hotel.
- Anne Frank House: 20min / 1.6km by foot
- Westerkerk Church: 20min / 1.6km by foot
- Rijksmuseum: 25min / 1.8km by foot
- Dam Square: 30min / 2.2km by foot or 16min via Tram 17
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
His concept is both simple and extraordinary: he creates remarkable interiors by combining contemporary art and design with the historical features of the building.
Hotel De Hallen is situated in one of Amsterdam's finest industrial heritage sites. The blue steel and lofty ceilings of this former tram depot contrast with an abundance of plants, modern furniture and contemporary art, handpicked by the owner. The effect is a contrast of vintage, urban and chic contemporary design.
Just for you: Complimentary late check out until 2pm
Each room features a unique industrial design that draws on the history of the building for its inspiration & the deviously comfortable COCO-MAT bed with 3 layers of mattress.
- Indoor Room (22m² / max. 2 persons): As the name suggests, these ground floor rooms do not feature windows but they are stylish
- Standard Room (22m² / max. 2 persons): These welcoming rooms features excellent facilities such as a walk-in rain shower
- Deluxe Room (22m² / max. 2 persons): You'll find these bright & airy rooms on the hotel's first floor.
- Junior Suite (32m² / max. 2 persons): These spacious rooms are bathed in light from the enormous windows and feature a Jacuzzi Bath, just waiting for you to sink into it.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A welcome drink
This place is part of the 2,700-square-metre De Hallen complex which also features a library, cinema, boutiques and an indoor food market – all on its doorstep!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.