We Love —
- The Royalton Negril 5* is a Caribbean paradise, set alongside Jamaica's famous white sand shores.
- Negril is known for its powdery sand and calm waters - perfect for swimming or simply lounging on the beach and soaking up the sun.
- Our members will be accommodated in a Luxury Junior Suite with Ocean Views - choose to add the Diamond Club option to gain access to a range of perks, including spa discounts!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
The Royalton Negril 5* is located on the Southwest coast of Jamaica, just 10 minutes outside of the town of Negril. Here, nearby attractions include Rick's Café, the first public bar and restaurant of its kind boasting an unrivalled view of the sunset.
Royalton Negril 5* —
The resort is in a privileged beachfront location and boasts stunning suites. There is a spa where you can indulge in a treatment - though rejuvenation can also be found by simply reclining on a sunbed by the pool or beach!
The resort also has a range of bars and restaurants, serving all styles of cuisine, so whether you want a romantic, sophisticated dinner or a quick bite, the Royalton Negril 5* will have options to satisfy you!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgraded Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View or a Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View Diamond Club (56m²).
Just for you:
- Minibar replenished daily
- 24-hour room service
Luxury Junior Ocean View Suite
Do you dream of ocean views? Of the sea breeze softly caressing your face as you open the window each morning? How about the pink sunset blushing across the sky as it sinks into the horizon? The Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View gives you access to these stunning sights through a sliding glass door.
Adding Diamond Club services to your Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View gives you access to a range of perks and extra amenities.
Diamond Club™ includes
- Preferred room locations
- Butler service
- Selection of in-suite liquors
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive Diamond Club™ beach area with waiter service
- Distinctive wrist bracelet that opens your room door (you won’t receive the usual room keys, the same bracelet is the key)
- Personalised check-in and check-out
- Hors d‘oeuvres and snacks including decadent desserts in the Diamond Club™ Lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- 10% discounts on spa treatments and beauty services
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Guests staying on Christmas Eve/Day (24th/25th December) or New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for mandatory gala dinners on these dates.
Just for you:
- Unlimited reservation free dining
- 24-hour room service
Whether you want fresh sushi or teppanyaki made by the finest chefs, Zen offers a pan-Asian atmosphere and serves up delectable dishes inspired by the flavours of the Far East.
Gourmet Marche is a buffet where you can indulge in local and international flavours, enjoying a wide range of choice for all palates, diets and preferences.
With an open kitchen, so guests can watch the skilful chefs prepare your meal, Hunter Steakhouse features sublime cuts of beef.
Seeking a little bit of spice in your holiday? Armadillo serves delicious Tex-Mex inspired dishes like fajitas and guacamole.
Grazie Italian Trattoria
Everybody loves Italian food! It's the perfect comfort food during your holiday, situated in an airy atmosphere and authentic environment.
Jamaica comes with its own brilliant culinary tradition. We recommend you sample the flavours of the West Indies at Calypso.
SCORE Sports Bar and Lounge
Perfect for a quick bite or American-style meal, SCORE Sports Bar serves drinks as well as food.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to splash park for children
- Non-motorised watersports
- Access to the fitness centre with modern equipment
- Daily entertainment and nightly shows
- Supervised programming for children and teens
There is also a private beach and pool area - perfect for lounging in the sun or beneath an umbrella. Why not try some of the non-motorised water sports on offer?
Your Journey to Royalton Negril —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.