We Love —
- Be one of the first to stay at this newly refurbished resort, re-opening in August it promises romantic indulgence in a breathtaking island location.
- Sat right on the beachfront between 2 fishing villages, this is a quiet, wonderfully relaxing location, yet within easy reach of popular tourist resort Grand Baie's restaurants, bars and shops.
- Our members can enjoy a Privilege Room in the Adults Only Wing, with All Inclusive dining and Emirates flights.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
Twice a week, a short bicycle ride offered by the hotel is a great way to introduce you to the village of Triolet. This village is always bustling with vendors selling local snacks called gajacks, sari shops, and colourful stalls of fruit and vegetables.
The visit to the Hindu temple is not to be missed. Over a hundred years old, its architecture and carvings are as stunning as they are authentic. You will be met by a pandit or priest who will explain the different rituals performed during the many religious festivals celebrated throughout the year.
The lively coastal village of Grand Baie offers a wide choice of restaurants, bars, shops, and nightclubs - take the free hotel shuttle one day to explore.
Your Hotel —
On arrival at this wonderful resort, your feet will be bathed in soothing cool water - the welcome ritual symbolizing the beginning of your ‘barefoot’ experience. The tone is set: complete informality and relaxation is the only rule!
In an informal and tropical atmosphere, Veranda Pointes aux Biches’ residents are invited to savour the simplest pleasures: rest in the sun, have a massage by the sea, and indulge in the flavourful local cuisine.
Decorated in royal blue shades and light wooden elements, each of the 115 rooms features a terrace or a balcony overlooking the blue lagoon or a green garden. Couples who seek privacy will be delighted by the Sandy Lane Village - a wing of the hotel exclusively reserved for couples, with its own swimming pool.
- 115 guest rooms
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 swimming pools (one adults only)
- Daily activities
- Free Wifi
- Free shuttle to Grand Baie (3 x per week)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Privilege Room - Adults Only Wing.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
The main restaurant, Senses, offers a wonderful view of the bay and coral reef, welcoming guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The buffet style meals consist of local specialties’ as well as international dishes to satisfy everyone’s palate and preferences, including vegetarians.
Sandy Lane Restaurant
With your feet in the sand, enjoy delicious food in an elegant and trendy décor. At its centre is a beautiful swimming pool – all yours for the taking. The Sandy Lane restaurant is on the sand, open to the sea in the day and the stars at night.
Foot Loose Bar
Curl up on a sofa or on the deck of the pool overlooking the lagoon, sipping a local cocktail. As night falls, the atmosphere warms up with its music and shows. Don’t miss your first lesson in Kreol for a fun way to get into the Mauritian way of life.
Sandy Lane Bar
Between the beach and the pool, the Sandy Lane Bar has a soothing effect, thanks to the distant roar of waves on the coral reef. You will love the shady atmosphere and breath-taking view by day. You will not want to miss the sunset with a cocktail in your hand!
Some dining outlets may incur additional charges
- Daily breakfast buffet (07h00-10h00) & daily dinner (19h00-22h00 / buffet or table d'hôte) at the main restaurant
- Daily lunch (buffet or table d'hôte) at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea/ coffee & pancakes
- Soft drinks/ juice/mineral water/local beers, selection of cocktails & local spirits & selected wine offer from the wine list & house wine by glass - available at the bar from 11h00 to 23h00
- The minibar including soft drinks, local juices, water and local beer only.
- A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day.
- Seclected land and water sports
- Tea / Coffee in room not included.
- Aqua Zumba
- Pedal boats
- Stand up paddle
- Beach volley
- Table tennis
- Mini gym
Your Time —
Just for you: 1 x spa treatment (45 mins) per person per stay.
In a natural and rustic setting on the beach , this tranquil spa allows you to unwind with a view of the ocean. Inspired by the philosophy of chakras, the concept of Seven Colours hinges on the interaction and balancing of your energies.
The treatments on offer range from traditional beauty treatments to unique, tailor-made massages using the spa's signature products.
Because motor boats are banned in the sea in front of the hotel, you will be able to bathe in completely tranquil surroundings. Don snorkel and mask and a few strokes away you can observe coral and fish in the lagoon. Or you could opt for exploring the lagoon above its surface in a kayak or pedal boat, contemplating the beauties of the natural world.
- Bicycle rental
- Pool table
- Electronic games
- Scuba diving (PADI)
- Deep sea fishing
- Submarine and sub-scooter
- Golf at the Heritage Golf Club course in the south of the island
Your Journey —
Flights: Included with Emirates, from London Gatwick via Dubai
Depart Gatwick between 14:25 and 21:20
Arrive Mauritius between 09:55 and 16:55
Depart Mauritius between 16:15 and 22:05
Arrive Gatwick between 06:40 and 12:30
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (54km / 1.5 hours)
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.