We Love —
- Escape to the breathtaking Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana 5* for a lavish, beachside stay alongside tropical gardens in the Dominican Republic.
- Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury® perks throughout your holiday as you dine on an incredible All Inclusive Board Basis and enjoy your adults only surroundings.
- Our members will have the choice of three upgraded suites alongside complimentary hydrotherapy access - ideal for a little rest and relaxation!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Punta Cana is the most coveted resort within the Dominican Republic, due to its picture-perfect and peaceful surroundings - just 25 minutes from Punta Cana Airport and a vision that looks like a snapshot from a dream. Punta Cana is famous worldwide for its gorgeous beaches and upscale hotels.
For visitors who want to see more of the Dominican Republic than sun, sea and sand, head inland to the town of Higüey. This is the capital of the province and where the basilica in honour of Our Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the Dominican people, is located. Also close to Punta Cana is Manatí Park - a delightful park which consists of 81 square miles of land, home to tropical birds, reptiles and other animals. In Punta Cana itself, the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park has more than 500 species of exotic plants on trails that snake along 11 natural lagoons.
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana 5* —
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana's sister hotel, Now Larimar Punta Cana, allows guests to utilise the Unlimited Luxury® on their properties as well. Every wish and whim will strive to be fulfilled; you will be lovingly tended to at every turn, making sure your stay equates to pure bliss. Expect unlimited spirits, on-hand pool and beach service, 6 delectable restaurants to choose from alongside daytime activities, and live nightly entertainment to keep you totally enthralled throughout your stay.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an Upgraded Junior Garden Terrace Suite (53m2), Upgraded Junior Partial Ocean View Suite (53m2) or Upgraded Preferred Club Junior Partial Ocean View Suite (54m2).
Junior Garden Terrace Suite
Sleeps up to
Junior Partial Ocean View Suite
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Junior Partial Ocean View Suite
PREFERRED CLUB PRIVILEGES
- Personalised check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded room service menu
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in-suite every day (English or Spanish) by request
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary iPad access
- Exclusive dining privileges
- Daily à la carte breakfast at Seaside Grill
- Daily à la carte lunch at Seaside Grill
- Private Preferred Club pool
- Pool concierge and bar service
- Private Preferred Club beach area
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary hydrotherapy access per person per stay
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Coco Bongo Week or Weekend Entry with Open Bar
Santo Domingo City Tour
Your day starts with a scenic drive to the dock where you will board your boat to set sail and begin your adventure. The first stop will be for a cocktail at the amazing Natural Pool lagoon, notorious for its wealth of starfish. Go on to the main highlight of the day, Saona Island by speedboat for a barbeque lunch served smorgasbord-style under the shadow of palm trees right on the superb beach. What's next is up to you; swimming, volleyball, come to know how to dance merengue or sit back and take a breather! For your return trip, you will board a splendid sailboat for a memorable cruise voyage complete with unlimited drinks. Your personal guides will be with you through the day and will be there to look after you and to make sure you have all you need. This is a great formula for the best day of your vacation!
Your Journey to Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
It may be possible to add private transfers for up to 4 people at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.