We Love —
- Head to the sparkling shores of the Dominican Republic for a spectacular stay at the brand-new Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana 5*, a fantastic resort that's set to open in March 2020!
- Home to plush guestrooms, and offering an endless variety of gourmet eateries, an on-site waterpark, a pampering spa and even access to a pristine beach, this hotel is sure to impress.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice between two unique Suites, both of which come complete with an indulgent All Inclusive dining package!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
For visitors who want to see more of the Dominican Republic than sun, sea and sand, head inland to the town of Higüey. This is the capital of the province and where the basilica in honour of Our Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the Dominican people, is located. Also close to Punta Cana is Manatí Park - a delightful park which consists of 81 square miles of land, home to tropical birds, reptiles and other animals. In Punta Cana itself, the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park has more than 500 species of exotic plants on trails that snake along 11 natural lagoons.
Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana 5* —
Featuring 500 lavishly decorated suites, in addition to a wide variety of gourmet dining venues, a world-class spa, and even a family-friendly waterpark that promises highlights such as a lazy river, this astounding new retreat offers the opportunity to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in a one-of-a-kind beachside location.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between an Upgraded Junior Partial Ocean View Suite and an Upgraded Preferred Club Junior Ocean View Suite.
Upgraded Junior Partial Ocean View Suite
Sleeps up to
Unlimited-Luxury Benefits (all rooms)
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options; no reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
Upgraded Preferred Club Junior Ocean View Suite
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Benefits:
- Personalised check-in and checkout
- Butler Service
- A Preferred Club lounge
- Adults-only, private saltwater pool
- A private beach area
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- In-room tablet
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts & fine liquors served in the lounge daily
- Pool concierge & bar service
- Complimentary newspaper in room daily (upon request)
- Preferred Club only restaurant for breakfast and lunch
- Preferred Club bars
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
When staying at the Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana 5*, 'sip, savour and see' opportunities are also available, allowing guests to enjoy dinner, drinks and live entertainment at one of the hotel's sister resorts. Choose between the Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Dreams Dominicus La Romana, the Now Larimar Punta Cana and the Now Onyx Punta Cana, and enjoy soaking up the atmosphere of another hotel for the evening.
Please Note: The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilise the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including the bars and theatre.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One complimentary access to the hotel's hydrotherapy facilities per person per stay
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Coco Bongo Open Bar
Coco Bongo Gold Member
Saona Island and Chavon River Adventure
Dominican Culture Tour
Your Journey to the Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return shared airport transfers are included for guests booking flights with us. These guests may upgrade to private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.