We Love —
- The luxurious 5* Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection is located in the centre of Prague - just a 10-minute walk from Wenceslas Square.
- Admire the hotel's grand and historic design as you dine in its gourmet restaurant or chill out in its cigar bar.
- Our members can enjoy an upgrade to a Superior Room and enjoy complimentary, unlimited spa entry (time restrictions apply)
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Easily regarded as one of the world's most beautiful cities, the Czech capital's elegant and enchanting historical buildings create the most mesmerising backdrop to accompany your stay here.
Located in the centre of Prague, near to Wenceslas Square and nestled between the charming Old Town and the lively New Town, your hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from the Namesti Republiky subway stop.
There are a wealth of historical wonders on offer, many within walking distance of your hotel.
Popular tourist spots include:
• Prague Castle – There is nowhere better to start your tour of the city than at the Prague Castle. The castle is the biggest in the world and its history stretches all the way back to the late 9th-century. Among the grounds there are Churches, palaces, houses, halls and gardens – most of which are open for tourists.
• Old Town – A medieval settlement of Prague that was once separated from the city by a moat which was removed during the 14th-century. Places of interest include the Old Town Square, the Astronomical Clock and the Old New Synagogue.
• Charles Bridge – A famous and historic bridge that crosses the Vitava River. It was constructed in 1357 under the patronage of King Charles IV.
• New Town – A quarter in the city, it is the largest and youngest of the city's five independent towns which make up the historic centre of modern Prague.
• Wenceslas Square – One of the main city squares, it is the centre of business and culture in the New Town and is a World Heritage Site and it is here where you will find the Czech National Museum.
Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection 5* —
The 5-Star Boscolo Prague has a long history and is known all over Prague for the beauty of its facade and interiors. This stunning hotel was originally built at the end of the 19th-century as a bank, and has retained many of its original decorative features including ornate walls and even some Art Deco touches throughout.
The best comforts to be found are in the luxurious rooms, the restaurant, the Cigar Bar and the lavish swimming pool with a mosaic bottom. The scent of old wood, the splendid marble, the classical gables, the finishing and the stucco work: everything offers an exclusive welcome.
- Number of rooms: 152
- Fitness centre
- Indoor swimming pool
- Free wi-fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room.
Just for you: early check-in/late check-out (upon availability)
Sleeps up to:
Please note: the 3rd guest sharing is likely to sleep on a sofa or camp style bed.
In all the rooms, light colors and luxurious details dominate: hardwood floors and decorated ceilings. The comfortable bathrooms are magnificently finished with marble, mirrors and soft fabrics.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Inn Ox Lounge
Classical taste and contemporary contrasts are united with elegance and audacity in a play of colours. This is a welcoming and refined setting where you can be treated to the flavours of Mediterranean cuisine and where the chefs prepare your favourite dishes in front of your very eyes.
In a modern geometry of glass and wood, the best-known specialities of Mediterranean cuisine share a rich menu with international dishes to give a wholly Italian stamp.
Your Time —
Just for you: Unlimited spa access (7am-5pm & 8pm-10pm.); 30min Oxygen Therapy
The splendid covered swimming pool welcomes guests in the blue of its mosaic floor, and helps relax the mind and body alike - a great place to head to after a busy day sightseeing.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 5min / 400m from both Náměstí Republiky (on line B) or Hlavní nádraží (on line C)
Distance from Prague airport to Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection 5* is 7km
Looking for more options in Prague? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now