We Love —
- Set off for incredible Cambodia and explore the stunning temples of Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, just a stone's throw from the hotel.
- Relax and unwind with a complimentary massage at the Anantara Spa: opt for an indulgent Khmer Traditional Massage or a pampering Anantara Signature Massage.
- Guests will choose between a sleek Suite or a beautiful Premier Suite, complete with a delicious daily breakfast at the hotel's Chi Restaurant.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
At the turn of the millennium, Siem Reap was a Cambodian provincial town with few facilities, minor surfaced roads and little in the way of nightlife. Now, it is a major tourist hub largely due to its proximity to the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage temples of Angkor.
Anantara Angkor Resort 5* —
The resort boasts flawless interiors throughout, and is fitted with parquet floors and wooden screens, plus several lounge areas with day beds for guests to relax on. Every suite is also equipped with its own flat-screen TV and a minibar.
With an array of facilities at your fingertips, including the heavenly Anatara Spa offering Khmer massages, signature Anatara facials and other indulgent treatments, unique Vinyasa yoga classes, a courtyard pool and Spice Spoons cooking classes, guests will never be at a loss for great things to do.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in either a Suite (46 m²) or a Premier Suite (51 m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- One set menu dinner for two at the hotel’s Chi Restaurant
- Nightly drinks at the L Lounge between 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
L Lounge: Favourites from around the world
Salt: Drinks and gourmet bites at the poolside
Dining by Design: For bespoke, private dining (on request)
In-Room Dining: For optimum comfort and privacy
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One full-day temple tour (excluding temple pass) with a car and an English-speaking guide
- One 60-minute massage per person per stay at the Anantara Spa: choose from the Khmer Traditional Massage or the Anantara Signature Massage
- One half-day community tour
- Personal mobile phone to use for the duration of your stay complete with complimentary local and international calls
- Tuk-Tuk service to and from the town centre between 7 am and 11 pm
Your Journey to Anantara Angkor Resort 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private return transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.