We Love —
- Make the most of the hotel's great location, facing Lake Sils
- Treat yourself to a timeout in the Spa and enjoy their modern facilities
- Gift yourself a gastronomic dinner at the Ecco restaurant that has a 2-star Michelin rating
- Discover the domain of Saint Moritz, one of the first winter sports resorts in Switzerland, founded in 1864
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Saint Moritz —
Your Hotel —
The rooms were created by interior designers, with the task of giving them a true and traditional soul. Touches of fine wood blend harmoniously with the contemporary shaped furnishings, creating a sophisticated and inviting decor.
- Single Room (15 m² / max 1 person): The Single Room will be the ideal cocoon to choose if traveling alone.
- Small Double Room (18 m² / max 2 persons): The luminous and clear colours of this room give it the impression of space, for your greatest comfort.
- Large Double Room (25 m² / max 3 persons of which 2 adults): More spacious, this cosy room will be perfect for a peaceful stay.
- Junior Suite and Small South Suite (30 - 32 m² / max 3 persons of which 2 adults): These magnificent Suites have an inviting atmosphere and offer a view over the valley.
- Suite (50 - 60 m² / max 4 persons of which 3 adults): You will have the choice of between 3 types of Suites, all equally elegant. The first has a comfortable living area. The interior of the Alpine Suite is very stylish and has a separate bedroom. And finally, the sublime Mountain Suite has a breathtaking view of the mountains, that you may admire from your living area, complete with chimney.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
N.B. The Ecco restaurant is only open during the winter season.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.