We Love —
- Enjoy a relaxing spa experience in Prague at the Panorama Hotel Prague 4* with unlimited access to the top-floor spa!
- The Panorama Hotel Prague 4* is a contemporary hotel just outside the city centre featuring modern rooms and a top-floor spa with sweeping views of the city.
- Ideally situated in a peaceful area, this is a perfect base from which to explore the historic sights of Prague.
- Our members will stay in a Deluxe Room or an Executive Room with breakfast included.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Take a wander through Prague’s magnificent Old Town - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - stopping to see the city’s famed astronomical clock, 9th-century castle, and the grand Charles Bridge, complete with its 16 arches and 30 Baroque statues. For more glamour, head to the Strahov Library, housed inside a 12th-century abbey, which is often named one of the most beautiful in the world.
On the eastern side of the Vltava river, you’ll find U Medvídků, one of the largest beer halls in Prague, and the historic Jewish quarter (Josefov). While wandering the city streets, make sure to pick up some authentic Czech biscuits from one of the many bakeries, or a freshly-made chimney cake - a real Central European delicacy.
- Charles Bridge: 5.4 km / 26 min by public transport
- Old Town Square: 5.1 km / 25 min by public transport
- Prague Castle: 6.6 km / 40 min by public transport
- Astronomical Clock: 5.1 km / 22 min by public transport
- St. Vitus Cathedral: 6.8 km / 35 min by public transport
- Dancing House: 4 km / 25 min by public transport
- Petrin Tower: 6.5 km / 50 min by public transport
Panorama Hotel Prague 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room or an Executive Room.
Just for you:
- Executive Club access for guests staying in an Executive Room
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: This offer is only based on the room, and no access to the minibar is included.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Mezzo Restaurant serves both Czech and international cuisine to the highest standard, with a buffet breakfast and an a la carte dinner menu. The Head Chef uses a selection of quality local products for optimum freshness. The high quality of the dishes, salads and sweets provided by the team of chefs are true culinary delights.
Located in the lobby, the café is open daily from 8:00 am to midnight, serving snacks including soups, salads and sandwiches, making it perfect for a refreshing break or a light bite.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Unlimited access to the top ﬂoor Top Deck Spa (Swimming pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi)
- 10-minute access to the solarium per person
- 30% discount on massages
For those who are looking to keep active during their stay, you will enjoy taking a break in the fitness centre, which offers top-of-the-range equipment for a demanding workout. The spa also offers professional running coaching, and morning aqua aerobics for a fun start to your day!
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Wellness Experience - 60 Minute Massage
Prague Card: Transport, Museums, & Discounts - 3 days
This pass provides visitors with access to museums, monuments, and tourist activities only once. Temporary exhibitions are not always included.
Transfers are only included for the duration of the pass
Prague by bus - 1 day
Your Journey to Panorama Hotel Prague —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).