We Love —
- A cosy countryside retreat nestled in pretty gardens, offering scenic views across Dartmoor.
- Discover Dartmoor National Park, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, as well as the dramatic Devon and Cornish coasts, and the nearby Eden Project.
- Our members can choose between a Superior Room or Suite...both are charming and chic!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Surrounded by the high tors, it stands in 8 acres of delightful gardens and pasture land in the historic village of Lydford, through which the River Lyd rushes before tumbling into the renowned National Trust gorge with its spectacular White Lady waterfall.
Situated close to the Devon/Cornwall border, the high-cliffed North Cornish coastline, gentler South Devon coast, Eden Project and many other sites of interest are all less than an hours drive away.
Lydford House 4* —
The house is surrounded by extensive gardens and grounds where you can sit on the patio next to the ponds and relax to the sound of the waterfalls while enjoying a cream tea. On cooler evenings have a glass of wine around the log fire in the elegant guest lounge.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Superior Double Room or a Superior Suite.
Superior Double Room
- Late check-out until 3pm
- Dogs stay for free (if suitable room available)
- Bottle of prosecco on arrival (2 night stay only)
Enjoy a great stay in these country accommodations. Cosy, relaxed, nicely decorated and well equipped, you will have all you need for a wonderful retreat.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
All types of rider are catered for, from the complete novice to the most experienced.