We Love —
- Trump SoHo New York 5* is perfect for those seeking a refuge in one of the most exciting cities in the world - Trump SoHo New York welcomes you with luxury and hospitality to the Big Apple.
- Your room features floor-to-ceiling windows and a high vantage point - enjoy views of Hudson Square neighbourhood, New York's creative district.
- Explore New York, one of the most diverse cities in the world, from your ideal location, close to many attractions and things to do.
TripAdvisor score —
Please note: This offer is not refundable.
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
Visiting the city's iconic sights is only part of the appeal of this metropolis. The shimmering lights of Broadway, the jazz clubs of downtown, the indie rock scene of Brooklyn, and highbrow cultural fare at Lincoln Center are all part of the incredibly varied cultural scene.
- Madison Square Garden: 10min / 2miles via car or 15min via Metro
- Empire State Building: 15min / 2.5miles via car or 20min via Metro
- Times Square: 15min / 2.5miles via car or 20min via Metro
- Rockafella Centre: 20min / 3.2miles via car or 25min via Metro
- Central Park: 25 min / 3.7miles via car or 22min via Metro
All times are approximate
Trump SoHo New York 5* —
Soaring above it all is the Trump SoHo® New York, 46-stories and 391 rooms worth of fresh perspective, which features New York's only private luxury hammam experience, plus indoor and outdoor relaxation rooms, a salon and health club. Unwind over cocktails in The Library or retreat to the seasonal Bar d'Eau with its outdoor pool deck. Linger along the Urban Plaza on the east side of the hotel, revelling in the sights and sounds of one of the city's most coveted locations.
- 391 Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Wellness Centre
- Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
- 3 Bars
- 1 Restaurant
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Hudson Square King Room.
Sleeps up to
- Spacious New York hotel rooms from 422 sq. ft.
- Fully stocked minibar
- Luxurious king-size mattress part of the Trump HomeTM sleep system designed exclusively for Trump hotels by Serta® Mattress
- Seating area
- 42-inch LCD flat-screen HDTV with DVD/CD
- Stand-alone shower with rain showerhead
- Deep soaking tub
- Nespresso coffee machine
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a room only stay.
Your Time —
For those seeking a place to unwind and absorb the picturesque Manhattan horizon, then the pool is calling you. This laid back space is an intimate and glamorous alcove to relax in. Furthermore, guests can enjoy poolside cocktails and scrumptious bites.
Your Journey to Trump SoHo New York 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Public Transport: Your nearest metro station is Houston Street which is approximately 5min / 400m from your hotel. From this station you are on a direct line to Brooklyn & Wall Street on the Southbound Lines as well as Madison Square Garden, Times Square, Broadway, Columbus Circle & Central Park on the Northbound Line, all within approximately 20mins.
If you are travelling to the USA or choose a flight option with a US layover, the US authorities have introduced a requirement for passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP), to register for Electronic Travel Authority. Passengers who have not applied for and received travel authorisation via ESTA prior to travel may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at the US port of entry. However, neither possession of a visa, nor meeting the basic requirements for travelling visa-free on the VWP, guarantees admission to the United States. As with most countries, the final determination of admissibility is made by immigration officials at the port of entry. Please remember that issue of ESTA does not guarantee admissibility to the United States - it is only part of the travel approval process. All queries in relation to this requirement should be addressed via the US Embassy Consular department.
Please remember that if you are refused boarding or denied admission at the US port of entry, you will still be subject to our cancellation charges in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
How do I apply for ESTA?
There is an online application form which is available now at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Prior to travel, you will need to visit this website and fill in the on-line application (currently in English only).