We Love —
- The Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is a luxury 5-star hotel, offering an idyllic, relaxing and memorable getaway in sun-soaked Rhodes.
- It is ideally situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos Village, complete with picturesque views, just 10 minutes from the villages of Lindos, Pekfos and Lardos.
- During their stay, our members will benefit from Bed and Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board dining, with the choice of 4 glorious room types on offer - one of which boasts a private pool!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
South of the hotel are the picturesque areas of Gennadi, Kiotari, Lachania and Prasonisi, famous for sailing, wind and kite surfing opportunities.
Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas 5* —
Unwind in charming rooms and rejuvenate in a state of the art Thalasso Centre. With a variety of thematic restaurants and many stylish settings, this resort will offer an idyllic escape. The 4 km long beach is just metres away, where you can relax on a sunbed with umbrella and relax to the soothing sound of the waves. What are you waiting for?
The Atrium hotel's boast some of the finest facilities in all of Rhodes. Combining authentic Greek hospitality with innovative design, these luxury spa hotels are ideal for guests of all ages. In 2019, the Atrium hotels will be expanding their services, allowing guests to benefit from the up-scale facilities of all three hotels! Travel to each hotel and enjoy 3 main restaurants, 13 a la carte restaurants, 9 bars and cafes and three exclusive spa centres! With 10 pools spread out across the three resorts, alongside sporting facilities and other activities, this unlimited access is sure to be a highlight of your trip.
Upgraded services across the Atrium hotels include:
- A complimentary welcome drink and refreshing towel upon arrival
- Free WiFi in all guest rooms and indoor/outdoor public areas
- Improved room facilities with Nespresso machines, full capsule boxes and complimentary water
- Free refreshing fruit or drink around the sunbeds (approx 12 pm daily)
- Increased staff to ensure tailor-made service for guests
- Pool/beach service with fresh towels and a day menu
- Daily turn-down service with a small treat
- Dine around option for all guests staying on a Half Board or Full Board Basis
- Early breakfast (6 am - 7 am), Prolonged breakfast hours (7 am - 11 am), or Late breakfast (11 am - 12 pm) available
- Management cocktail hour with drinks and canapes twice weekly
- Additional a la carte menu for lunch buffet with waiter service offered for Half Board and Full Board guests
- Kid's space and time for fun and educational activities
- All rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Incredible spa centres with Hammam, Sauna, Solarium, Affusion shower, Chromotherapy, Hydrobath and Hair Salon
- Seawater heated pool (only Atrium Palace and Atrium Prestige)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a choice between a Garden View Room (28m²), a Side Sea View Room (28m²), a Sea View Room (28m²), and a Garden View Room with Personal Pool (28m²).
Garden View Room or Garden View Room with Personal Pool
With the personal pool option, you'll be able to enjoy your very own private 15sqm swimming pool, which is adorned with a sun-drenched deck and comfortable loungers - the perfect place to unwind and relax!
Sleeps up to
Side Sea View Room or Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast Stay.
Our members have the opportunity to Upgrade to a Half Board Stay (breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) or a Full Board Stay (breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Please Note: Upon adding a Half Board or Full Board upgrade, our members will enjoy a special discount, allowing more indulgence for an exclusive price.
Just for you: One free bottle of local wine, bottled water and basket of fresh fruit in room upon arrival
Enjoy a hot and cold breakfast every morning with pancakes and omelettes made to order especially for you. For dinner, there is an extensive buffet containing delicious warm or cold starters, salads and desserts and the main course is served by the waiters with a choice of three menus each night.
Poseidon Pool A La Carte Restaurant
Located by the pool with a waterfall as the backdrop, this is the perfect setting for a relaxing lunch where guests may enjoy a variety of á la Carte dishes. There are two poolside bars which take care of the guests during their relaxation and sunbathing hours.
Asterias Restaurant & Vista Mare Beach Bar
Whether you are after a cool refreshment, a traditional Greek meal or just a snack, the Asterias Restaurant and Vista Mare Beach Bar are located on the beachfront for your comfort and convenience.
Il Cavaliere Piano Bar
The bar hosts theme nights 4 nights a week with aperitifs and music in the Atrium courtyard. Every evening the piano bar entertains guests with a variety of shows, professional dancers, live music and games and for the children there is also a mini disco every night.
Please note: There is a strict long trouser policy for men & boys over the age of 12. Some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Just for you: One time free entrance per adult per stay to the multi functional area of the Thalasso Spa (heated pool, sauna, hamam - guests above 14 years old)
If you want to get active, there are a variety of activities at your disposal including table tennis, billiards, darts, tennis, a gym, basketball, volleyball, mini golf and water polo are available. For those keen to relax and unwind, the sun loungers and umbrellas are available around the six pools free of charge.
Please note: Thalasso Spa entrance is allowed only to guests above 14 years.
Your Journey to the Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).