We Love —
- In the style of a traditional Andalucian house with beautiful interior decor, this unique, boutique hotel is the perfect place to explore Seville from.
- Enjoy a privileged view of this rich and varied city from the hotel's rooftop pool with it's fabulous panoramic views.
- With fascinating historical treasures and rich Moorish heritage, it's no wonder Seville is often called Andalucia's 'Radiant City'.
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
You can easily explore the city by foot, to discover Moorish, Renaissance and Baroque architecture, along with the beautifully picturesque Barrio Santa Cruz, with its quaint cobbled streets and tightly packed houses, before heading to more Bohemian Traina, on the other side of the river.
- Casa de Pilatos (beautiful ducal palace): 2min / 190m by foot
- Seville Cathedral: 10min / 800m by foot
- Plaza de Espana: 10min / 2km by car or 25min by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A basket of fresh fruit in your room upon arrival & VIP check-in
Each spacious room in an beguiling mix of sophisticated decor, modern art and excellent modern facilities such as modern kitchenettes and smart LCD TVs.
- Standard Suite (50m² / max. 4 persons): Sophisticated luxury and historical charm combine in all the hotel's rooms, which feature traditional pottery and modern artwork with a smattering of antique style furniture.
- Suite Deluxe (55m² / max. 4 persons): These spacious rooms feature a neutral colour palette that lets the architectural and historical features take centre stage.
- Suite Deluxe Ground Floor (55m² / max. 4 persons): These rooms have all the charms of the other except that their location makes them easier for those who want a more accessible room.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.
Travel documents —
You will receive an email confirming your booking within the next 48 hours. Please check all details on this confirmation are correct. If there are any discrepancies, please notify us as soon as possible.
You will also receive an accommodation voucher for presentation at the hotel reception at point of check-in.
Flight Inclusive Offers
The airline is ticket-less and therefore, you will not receive any hard copy documents. You will however, receive an email from us detailing your flight information and reference number to enable you to manage your booking online via the airline website. You will also receive an accommodation voucher for presentation at the hotel reception at point of check-in.
Please do make sure that you either add Voyage Privé to your Safe Senders list or check your Junk mail regularly for your travel documents. We will send all documents out as early as possible (subject to full payment being received) but you should receive all your documentation at least 10 days prior to departure.
If by any chance you have not received all the above by this time, please contact us at email@example.com