We Love —
- Stay in an old building with a lot of character
- Enjoy the unique setting of the hotel, overlooking the Atlantic
- Revel in the delicious cuisine served in the Albatroz restaurant
- Make your way to Sintra, a picturesque village on the edge of a cliff
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Elegant and inviting, the rooms of your hotel are doted with all the modern comforts, for a completely tranquil stay in a unique and convivial setting.
- Collection Room (20 m² / max 3 persons): The personalised decoration of the Collection Rooms underlines traditional style and guarantees maximum comfort.
- Deluxe Sea View Room (25 m² / max 3 persons): Located in the main building, the Deluxe Sea View Rooms open to a balcony that overlooks the ocean.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.