We Love —
- Head on a family or couples holiday to the stunning Hotel Schneeberg in Italy's South Tyrol!
- Located in the Ridnaun Valley, this four-star resort is equipped with everything you need to either relax or explore.
- Our members will love exploring this alluring region - with lots of skiing and outdoor fun to be had and they can also take advantage of complimentary access to the spa and an exclusive spa voucher!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Your hotel is located in the Ridnaun Valley - one of the most perfect spots for skiing, right by the border of Austria. With this region boasting a superb wealth of snow in the winter, outdoor sports enthusiasts and families alike can enjoy an endless variety of activities and importantly, have lots of fun!
Hotel Schneeberg Family Resort and Spa 4* —
Spend your days exploring the vast grounds of your hotel. Discover the gorgeous natural pond; the games and sports fields or the extensive spa facilities. The spa also features a swimming area and covers over 8000m2. Guests can head up to the sun terrace after skiing or exploring to enjoy fantastic views of the picturesque surroundings with a cappuccino or cocktail. There is something for everyone at this hotel from the panoramic lounge bar to the cosy parlours and exciting children's facilities.
The hotel respects the beautiful untouched mountain scenery that surrounds it as they have created a space that strives to be CO 2-neutral, creating climate-friendly holidays.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice of either the Bergl Room, Alpin Room or Family Deluxe Suite.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Family Deluxe Suite
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Light All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks - see details below).
For amazing views and a great selection of drinks, head to the Panorama Lounge Bar after a day on the slopes! Enjoy the cosy atmosphere here with a rustic interior and sometimes even live music for that extra 'feel good' vibe. Make your way to the sun terrace for a tasty drink paired with dreamy views. The hotel also has a Pizzeria with a range of variations and flavours on offer and a pub which features a bowling alley and DJ on the weekends!
Light All Inclusive Details
- Rich buffet breakfast with open kitchen
- Buffet at noon with soups, salad buffet, pasta and cakes.
- From 03/11/19 a selection of soft drinks from the buffet included
- 4-course evening menu with South Tyrolean and international specialties, with a rich salad buffet
- Theme culinary evenings (some with music)
- Pizzeria in hotel with wood oven
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 20€ voucher for the wellness centre
- Access to the spa with panoramic sauna
- Access to the heated outdoor pool, the 2 indoor pools and the new Infinity pool with saline water heated to 35°C
- Guided snowshoeing
- Free use of the cross-country track
- Free ski bus from the hotel to the Racines-Giovo ski resort
- Free ski pass for the "Gasse" ski lift - (2 km from the hotel, depending on snow conditions)
Soak yourself all-day-long in the panorama sauna, with charming mountain views to gaze out at. With a sun terrace by the lake, a TV lounge area, two indoor pools, a games rooms and outdoor pool and a gorgeous relaxation room with flotation beds, this place is a real-life fairytale. The wellness spa here is one of the largest private wellness facilities in South Tyrol and is not to be missed! The sauna area is expansive and features a rock crystal grotto, sauna Vitarium, Finnish sauna, a caldarium and more.
Equally, if slowing down on your holiday doesn't appeal, take advantage of the more physical activities that are immediately on offer to you in this region. As well as typical downhill skiing you can ski cross-country, go hiking or even mountain biking! There are also plenty of options here to go tobogganing, snowshoeing, Nordic walking and cross-country skiing - here you have it all!
There is also the Family Aquapark "Bergi-Land" which features water slides in the adventure pool area, a children's sauna, tunnel spiral slide and more. This is the perfect place for the kids to let off some steam and enjoy the exciting facilities.
Your Journey to Hotel Schneeberg Family Resort and Spa 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).