We Love —
- Stay in the heart of Provence at this elegant hotel in Isle sur la Sorgue, a town renowned for antique dealers and galleries.
- Choose from a Deluxe or Family Room, and choose to upgrade to Half Board - tailor your choices to suit you!
- Enjoy delicious cuisine, laze around by the pool, and explore your beautiful surrounds on tihs relaxing break.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
- Fontaine de Vaucluse: 8.5km / 15 min drive
- Avignon: 28km / 45 min drive
- Luberon: 38km / 1 hour drive
- Aix-en-Provence: 73km / 1 hour drive
Your Hotel —
- Free WiFi and free parking
- 90 guestrooms
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- 2 outdoor pools
- Breakfast available
- 5 meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Deluxe Room or a Family Room
Deluxe Room sleeps up to
The Deluxe rooms are 22m² and have a private terrace or balcony with views of the garden or the river. They are decorated in harmony with the natural and bucolic setting of the region.
Family Room sleeps up to
The family rooms are 40m² in size and have a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. They are spacious and decorated in an elegant fashion.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. You may upgrade to Half Board at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you: A welcome drink upon arrival
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included
Distance from Marseille airport to Domaine De La Petite Isle: 66km / 55 mins
Looking for more options in Provence? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now