We Love —
- Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Poland, or the Imperial cities of Russia this summer.
- Choose from a two fantastic itineraries with guided tours, and plenty of free time too.
- We've included accommodation at 4* and 5* hotels throughout, so you can be assured of comfort and luxury after each day's adventures.
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Our Offers —
Offer One: Discover the Treasures of Poland in 8 nights
- Accommodation in 4* & 5* hotels with breakfast (2 nights in Warsaw, 2 nights in Gdansk, 1 night in Poznan, 1 night in Wroclaw, 2 nights in Krakow)
- Tours with local guides in English, French and Spanish in the cities of Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw, Poznan and Torun
- Guided tours including admission to the Auschwitz concentration camp and Malbork medieval castle
- Coach transfers for the whole tour (as scheduled)
- Airport/hotel/airport transfers
Offer Two: Discover Imperial Russia in 7 nights
- 5* hotel accommodation with breakfast, 6 lunches and 1 dinner included (4 nights in Moscow, 3 nights in St. Petersburg)
- Guided tours provided by local guides in English, French as Spanish around Moscow and St. Petersburg (entrances included in Moscow: Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow metro, the Kremlin, Izmailovo Kremlin wooden complex in Moscow / entrances included in St. Petersburg: Peter and Paul Fortress, the Cathedral of St. Isaac, the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg)
- Coach transfers during visits and excursions
- Internal transfer from St. Petersburg to Moscow in high‐speed train
- Airport/hotel/airport transfers in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Preparation of Invitation Letter document for visa application
Please note: Russia Trip requires a valid passport for at least 6 months from the visa expiry date (i.e. the day of departure back to UK).
Your Destinations —
The Old Town with the Royal Castle and the Market Square with their welcoming outdoor terraces, are top spots to sit back with a Polish beer (try a refreshing Zywiec).
Eat al fresco at a waterside café, visit one of the world's oldest brick churches and pick up some beautiful handmade amber jewellery - the trademark precious stone of the city.
Kraków’s postcard-perfect Old Town features Europe’s largest medieval market square and even a fairy-tale castle overlooking the river.
The centuries have been kind to the former capital of the Russian Empire – St Petersburg looks as grand today as when Peter the Great laid the foundation stones in 1703. From his cabin on Petrogradskaya Storona, the Russian emperor invited Europe's leading architects to fill the streets with extravagant palaces and elegant Baroque cathedrals. Today, the historic centre is preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage site, along with the grand palaces of the Romanovs at Peterhof, Pushkin and Pavlovsk.
In addition to the famous sites of the Red Square, the Kremlin, and the imposing nine domes of St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow boasts an emerging art and music scene, and plenty of galleries and cafes, full of Moscow's cultured crowd.
The dining scene is equally vivacious , with everything from elegant haute cuisine to family friendly establishments.
Poland Itinerary —
Russia Itinerary —
Please note: Depending on the date of departure, the order of visits may be modified but will not affect the basic itinerary content.
Your Hotels —
You will stay in a Standard Room with daily breakfast at the following hotels (or similar, depending on availability.)
All rooms sleep up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
2 NIGHTS in Warsaw: Westin Warsaw 5* de Varsovia or Intercontinental Warsaw 5* Hotel
2 NIGHTS in Gdansk: Qubus Gdansk 4* / Puro Gdansk 4* de Gdansk Hotel
1 NIGHT in Poznan: NH Poznan 4* Hotel
1 NIGHT in Wroclaw: Mercure Wroclaw Centrum 4* Hotel
2 NIGHTS in Krakow: Ester 4* or Rubinstein 4* Hotel
3 NIGHTS in San Petersburg: Sokos Palace Bridge 5* or Hermitage or Emerald Hotel
4 NIGHTS in Moscow: Crown Plaza 5* or Radisson Royal 5* or Kempinski Hotel
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included as per itinerary.
Russian Visa —
A visa is required for entry into Russia.
You will require a letter of invitation to support your visa application, which will be provided by our local supplier. To obtain the letters of invitation required, you will need to send the following information to the local tour company (details will be provided on your voucher)
The date of birth
Once you have received your letter of invitation, you will need to apply for a visa.
We would recommend visiting the following website as the visa application process provided by the Russian Nation Tourist Office.
Standard Service – 7 working days - £115
Express Service – 2 working days - £210
(prices correct at time of print, subject to change)
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN APPLYING FOR A VISA IT IS NECESSARY TO PROVIDE YOUR FINGERPRINTS TO THE RUSSIAN AUTHORITIES. YOU MUST DO THIS IN PERSON BY VISITING THEIR OFFICE IN EITHER LONDON OR EDINBURGH
If you do require any assistance, it may be worth contacting the Russian National Tourist Office on 0207 985 1234 to discuss this further.
Voyage Prive cannot be held responsible for visas and full cancellation costs will be incurred in the event the visa is not granted or received in advance of your departure.
Special conditions mandatory: passport information of each client (for visa support and train ticket reservation)