We Love —
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Known for its breathtaking architecture, this affluent area is home to the exquisitely authentic Haussmannien architecture that Paris is known for - just minutes from The Champs-Elysees!
- Discover distinctive design & a unique style at this peaceful hotel.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Arc de Triomphe —
This iconic, tree-lined street that stretches from the intricately carved Arc du Triopmhe in the west to the grandeur of The Louvre in the east. Chic cafes may have given way to international brands but the sheer elegance of this avenue remains.
Thanks to its central location, Paris' most iconic attractions are at your fingerprints!
- Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees: 3min / 270m by foot
- The Louvre: 20min (4 stops) on line 1 from Charles de Gaulle Étoile metro station
- The Eiffel Tower: 25min (5 stops) on line 6 from Charles de Gaulle Étoile metro Station
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
The hotel has a smoking room equipped with a flat screen as well as a complimentary WiFi access. Recline in a sophisticated space where leather, steel and solid wood are combined to create an elegant space where cigar amateurs will be able to meet and appreciate different module cigars coming from Cuba and Dominican Republic, accompanied by a rich selection of the most noble rums and whiskies.
With nature-inspired decor, these rooms are an inviting & elegant cocoon where you can retreat to after a day exploring Paris.
- Intuition Room (12 - 14m² / max. 2 persons): This cosy room features stylish furniture & translucent curtains that hang gracefully around the bed.
- Emotion Room (14 - 16m² / max. 2 persons +1 baby): These rooms create such a peaceful atmosphere that its easy to forget that you're in the heart of a bustling city!
- Emotion Terrace Room (16m² / max. 2 persons +1 baby): Treat yourself to something which many don't have...a peaceful terrace in the heart of Paris.
- Sensation Room (18 - 24m² / max. 2 persons + 1 baby): This rooms specially designed furniture lends a total originality to the bedroom.
- Exception Suite (34m² / max. 2 persons + 1 baby): Experience innovative design with this light-filled room where you will find a unique bathtub & eye-catching design
Just for you: A welcome drink & a 10% discount at the bar (except Champagne and strong alcohol)
Later on in the day, the hotel's contemporary lounge area provides the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious drink accompanied by a delectable selection of tapas.