We Love —
- Stay in the Radisson Blue Nantes, housed in the former 19th century Palais de Justice and revamped by famed architect Jean-Phillippe Nuel.
- Discover Nantes, one of the most attractive and dynamic cities in France with a youthful flair, from a central location.
- Kick your vacation off to a traditionally French start with a welcome of local pastries before making your way to your complimentary upgraded Business Room.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Situated in the former Palais de justice Nantes, this majestic hotel is a 15-minute walk from Passage Pommeraye, Nantes Cathedral and Château des ducs de Bretagne. Right in the midst of the city centre, you're ideally placed for exploring this charming city.
Radisson Blu Nantes 4* —
- 142 smoke-free guestrooms
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Breakfast available
- 6 meeting rooms
- Front desk safe
- Laundry service
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Business Room
Just for you: Welcome local pastries
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Marvel at architecturally intriguing interiors, bedecked with white-washed walls and splendid ceilings in what once was former courtroom of the Palais de Justice. Combine this with elegant and wonderfully fresh fare, thoughtfully curated by Chef Frédéric Laval to blend contemporary flair and traditional technique. Guests will begin each day with a 'Super Breakfast', consisting of a full and diverse buffet offering a broad range of North European and North American-inspired dishes.