We Love —
- Situated close to the modern Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station, Mercure Amsterdam Sloterdijk is just a 6 minute train ride from a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The hotel features the trendy SkyBar where members will have an impressive panoramic view of Amsterdam
- The property opened in 2015 and modern throughout. Your room features a large bed, state of the art TV and a walk-in rain shower
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
- Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station: 3 minutes walk
- Ann Frank House: 30min via the Sprinter train from Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
- Van Gogh Museum: 30min via the #12 tram
- Rijksmuseum: 35min via the Sprinter train from Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station & #2 or 5 tram
All times and distances are approximate. Public transport times include walking times.
Mercure Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station 4* —
After a day exploring the city centre head up to the 8th floor for a cheeky cocktail with a magnificent view at the hotel's aptly named Sky Bar & Restaurant.
- 172 Rooms
- Room Service
- Free WiFi
- Fitness Centre
- Parking (paid)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Double Room. You may upgrade to a Privilege Room at the next stage of the booking process.
Sleeps up to
Privilege. The Privilege room is full of extras and comfort. Enjoy a newspaper of choice in the morning, free use of the minibar, Nespresso coffee machine, TV Multimedia system, mineral water, a bathrobe, rain-shower and free wi-fi.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Trendy and attractive, the hotel's aptly name Sky Lounge serves up delicious cuisine alongside a good selection of wines and expertly crafted cocktails. And all of this can be enjoyed with a commanding view from the restaurant's 8th floor position.
Your Journey to Mercure Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 3 mins / 550m from Amsterdam Sloterdijk with a direct sprinter train to the heart of the UNESCO Canal System or 4min / 350m from Amsterdam Station Sloterdijk Tram Station.
The hotel is easy accessible from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. There is a direct train leaving every 10 minutes from platform 3.
The time / distance from the airport to the hotel is approximately 15min / 15km by car.
Looking for more options in Amsterdam? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now