We Love —
- This New York staple offers comfortable accommodation and great on site facilities - all in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.
- Our members can enjoy staying in a contemporary Guest Room, with space for everyone to stay, and spend time in the hotel's fitness centre and stylish restaurant.
- Step out and take advantage of your central location with theatres, shopping, and sights like the Rockefeller Center right on your doorstep.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Renowned for its incredible dynamism, New York is one of the world's most exciting cities. Home to venerated restaurants, chic nightspots, cutting-edge theater and architectural masterpieces, New York City is forever on the cusp of reinvention, its creativity fueled in no small part by inhabitants who hail from every corner of the globe.
The Westin Grand Central 4* is located in the heart of this bustling, dynamic city, on East 42nd Street, just a short walk from Grand Central Station and just around the corner from top sights like the Rockefeller, the New York Public Library, and the Chrysler Building - as well as the shining lights of the Theater District.
- Empire State Building: 1.4 km / 18 min walk
- The Rockefeller Center: 1.4 km / 18 min walk
- Central Park: 2.2 km / 28 min walk
- Times Square: 1.6 km / 21 min walk
- Chrysler Building: 190m / 3 min walk
- The Museum of Modern Art: 1.8 km / 24 min walk
Westin Grand Central 4* —
Just for you:
- Taxes of 14.75% and $3.50 per day included
- Resort fee of $29 per day included
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Guest Room.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Energize your morning by fueling up with a balanced meal, rich in both flavor and nourishment; or enjoy a convenient grab-and-go breakfast option for days when you’re on the move. Savor a delectable lunch or dinner favorite; or indulge in a signature beverage or dessert. No matter when you choose to dine, you’ll love the exciting new tastes at this irresistible restaurant and best new bar in NYC.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
New York CityPASS: access to 6 attractions - 9 days
Save money and experience the best of New York with the New York CityPASS. This nine day pass offers access to the following museums and landmarks:
- The Empire State Building
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum (Skip-the-Line Entry) OR Top of The Rock (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR A Cruise Drive (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The 9/11 Memorial Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum (Skip-the-Line Entrance)
Each attraction can only be visited once except for the Empire State Building where visitors can enjoy a second visit on the same day from 10pm between June to August, and from 8pm between the end of September and May
In the event of a large influx to an attraction, you may also be asked to join the main queue.
For the September 11th Memorial, a tour schedule will be assigned upon your arrival.
Your Journey to Westin Grand Central 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private / shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.