We Love —
- Set in beautiful tranquil parkland yet with easy access to Birmingham, Moor Hall 4* is the ideal place for a relaxing getaway with the option to enjoy big-city charms!
- Relax at the hotel's indulgent spa with steam rooms and an indoor swimming pool, or in the pretty gardens in warmer months - there's so much to enjoy here.
- Our members will stay in a plush Superior Double Room and can choose between a stay with Breakfast or Half Board for the perfect country escape.
Your Destination —
Your hotel is just a short drive to the tranquil Sutton Park, one of the largest urban parks in the whole of England. Here, you can wander past lakes, historic windmills, and through beautiful nature reserves - this is really the perfect place for a relaxing stay. If you're looking for more thrills, Drayton Manor Theme Park and the iconic Cadbury World are just a short drive away.
Moor Hall 4* —
The intriguing history remains evident throughout, in the intricately carved woodwork and stone. First records of Moor Hall date back to the 15th century when it was owned by a Roger Harwell. Bishop Vesey then rebuilt it in 1527 and lived at Moor Hall supported by a retinue of 140 servants. He frequently entertained Henry VIII, which is why, it is thought, Sutton Coldfield was awarded its royal charter.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Double Room.
Just for you:
- Late check-out until 12pm
Superior Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a choice between a Bed and Breakfast stay or a Half Board stay (Breakfast and a 3-course dinner in the Oak Room restaurant with a £30 allowance per person)
During your stay, make sure to also try the Country Kitchen Carvary, which offers a traditional Sunday lunch every day of the week, with indulgent options like casseroles, roast meat, fresh veg, and sauces. In the evening, unwind in the lounge bar, where you can enjoy light bites and aperitifs.
Please note: the Oak Room Restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% discount on pre-booked spa treatments
The spa area features an indoor swimming pool, spa bath sauna & steam room, plus a gym and aerobics room for those who want to work up a sweat! After your chosen treatment take time to relax in the Spa lounge with a herbal tea.