We Love —
- This elegant boutique is located in one of the most affluent and fashionable areas in London - this area marks the start of the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race!
- Discover London's mix of grandeur, history, style and culture which make for an exciting and unforgettable break.
- This chic lodge is nestled within a quiet neighbourhood that provides a welcome oasis from the hustle and bustle of central London.
- This hotel prides itself on offering friendly, professional service, and an ambience that invites you to simply unwind.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...London, East Putney —
You're amazingly connected to central London, just a short tube ride will take you to some of London's best loved attractions. With a wealth of restaurants, cafes, boutiques and more to explore, you're certain to enjoy a great stay that will capture the essence of London's storied culture.
In particular there's Notting Hill (20min away), one of London's trendiest areas. A haven of culture over the years, Notting Hill is known for its breezy atmosphere, its famous market and of course the annual Notting Hill Carnival - one of London's busiest and most celebrated events - a bustling, bouncing testament to the capital's multiculturalism.
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Late check-out until 1pm
Stylish, intimate and, above all, lavishly appointed. These rooms features fabulous amenities such as large hypno beds swathed in soft linens, hand-picked furnishings & free high speed wifi.
- Standard Double or Twin Room (15m² / max. 2 persons): Retreat to your modern abode where you can simply relax and enjoy your room's excellent amenities.
- Superior Double or Twin Room (14m² / max. 2 persons): Opt for a superior room for all the charms of a standard room with some added luxuries such as a Nespresso machine.
- Executive Double / Twin Room (17m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms incorporate larger beds and a separate seating area for a more laid back stay.
- Deluxe Double Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): Your large bay or floor-to-ceiling window draws in a fantastic amount of light, illuminating this larger room.
Just for you: A 20% discount at the restaurant (excludes drinks)
This hotel specialises in homemade seasonal fair with an innovative twist.