We Love —
- Welcome to the Novotel London Excel - a modern and contemporary hotel with colourful decor and upscale amenities.
- The docklands location allows you to enjoy the peaceful, riverside charms of the Royal Victoria Docks whilst being just 20 minutes away from major attractions in the city centre.
- Stay in a Standard Double Room on a bed and breakfast basis and enjoy a Thames City Cruise from Greenwich to Tower Bridge!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The average London street transports you back centuries with its architecture, and across continents with its population. Brimming with iconic British emblems - the ubiquitous black cab; the Houses of Parliament's soaring limestone peaks - London unites a colourful history and solid traditions with boundary-pushing creativity and true multiculturalism. Whether exploring one of its glorious markets or taking it easy in a soft green park, expect to see faces from all corners of the globe.
Culturally, London is breathtaking, with its galleries and museums among some of the most prestigious and comprehensive on earth. From the world-famous Shakespearean performances of the Globe Theatre to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are within easy reach of the hotel.
- Excel London - 550 m / 7 min walk
- The O2 - 4.2 km / 10 min
- Canary Wharf - 3.7 km / 9 min
- London City Airport - 3.7 km / 8 min
Novotel London Excel 4* —
Located in Docklands, next to the London Excel, and in close proximity to the O2 Arena, Canary Wharf and London City Airport, you will find the Novotel London Excel 4* Hotel. The hotel is a short walk from the Canning Town tube station, from which you can journey further into the city centre and explore the range of shops, entertainment districts and theatre options on offer. Admire the views of Victoria Dock from the Upper Deck restaurant and bar, relax in the sauna and hammam or work up a sweat in the fitness centre.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double Room.
Standard Double Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Thames River Cruise From Westminster to Tower Bridge
Your Included Excursions —