We Love —
- Welcome to London! A city of perpetual allure, with culture, history, and beauty in abundance.
- You'll be staying in a prestigious location at the 4* Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London- Kensington, within easy reach of the must-see museums and Harrods.
- Stay in a Standard Room on a bed and breakfast basis and enjoy a Thames City Cruise for 2 from Westminster Pier to Tower Pier!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Just for you: Thames City Cruise for 2 from Westminster Pier to Tower Pier (Tower Bridge)
Enjoying an ideal location in the prestigious Kensington area, DoubleTree by Hilton London – Kensington neighbours the must-see Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and South Kensington station - an underground tube station that connects you to the rest of London with ease. The hotel’s classic regency-style exterior creates a harmonious contrast with its modern interior, mirroring the sophisticated Kensington style. Guests will love the proximity to Harrods, the designer boutiques of Knightsbridge and Portobello Market. Kensington Palace, the vast green of Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall are just a pleasant stroll away.
- South Kensington station: 450m / 6 min walk
- Natural History Museum: 500m / 7 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum: 750m / 10 min walk
- Science Museum: 850m / 12 min walk
- Hyde Park: 1.4km / 19 min walk
- Harrods: 1.5km / 20 min walk
- Kensington Palace: 1.7km / 21 min walk
Your Hotel —
- Free WiFi
- 203 smoke-free guestrooms
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- High chairs
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Concierge Desk
- Electric Service
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Fitness Room
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double Room
Sleeps up to
Room size: 17sqm
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
A mini oasis within a busy city, tucked away from the streets and an ideal place to sit with friends and relax. 100 Queen’s Gate Bar and Lounge offers a diverse ramge of wines, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks whilst the bar menu features a selection of freshly made dishes, sandwiches, salads and light bites, main dishes and delectable desserts.
The Regency Restaurant
The Regency Restaurant offers an extensive a la carte menu featuring both international fare, vegetarian and classic English dishes.
Your Journey —
This offer does not include transport.
Nearest tube station: South Kensington
Looking for more options in London? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now