We Love —
- This property is situated just across the road from the picturesque cove at Port Quin, owned by the National Trust.
- Your quaint Cornish house is a beautiful two-storey conversion which takes its name from the local areas history.
- With miles of stunning coastline, rolling moorland and protected heathland this stretch of countrysdie won't fail to enchant!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The property is situated just across the road from the picturesque cove at Port Quin, owned by the National Trust, and is a wonderful tranquil location for sunbathing on the beach, swimming in the sea and relaxing on the rocks, as well as walking the coastal footpath to the quaint fishing harbour at Port Isaac. Port Isaac is two miles away by car and has great charm and character with a working harbour, seafood restaurants including Nathan Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen, lively cafes and a daily fish market.
Your Retreat —
This offer is based on a 4 bedroom house.
Sleeps up to
The open plan kitchen and living area downstairs, are perfect for cosy living with a beautiful log burning fire which is surrounded by large, comfortable sofas and contemporary furnishings. The spacious bedrooms upstairs are steeped with character and have great views of the pretty courtyard and beyond. The useful utility room and downstairs shower room are perfect for muddy boots and sandy feet after a long day exploring the beautiful Cornish coast.
No 2 The Fish Cellars is approached through a pretty courtyard with cobbled stones and has allocated parking for two cars. The word "cellar" is a local term for a fish processing shed and the Fish Cellars were once used to salt and press huge hauls of pilchards into barrels before they were exported to Southern Europe many years ago. A truly beautiful property.
Your house includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths/WC: 2
- Bedroom 1: Master king size
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Ground floor shower room
- Open plan living room/kitchen with electric oven Rangemaster, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and French doors to outside
- Sitting room with contemporary woodburning stove, TV and DVD player
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, Belfast sink and WC
- Parking for 2 cars
- Central heating
- Linen and towels provided
- Dogs not accepted
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay. A fully equipped kitchen is provided.
These residences feature a spacious open plan living area and a contemporary and stylish kitchen, which includes fully integrated appliances.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The property's address is:
2 Fish Cellars
For all guests staying in a Natural Retreats Handpicked in Rock & North Cornwall property, keys can be collected at our office in Trebetherick:
Check in is at 4pm at the Trebetherick House, Please note that the Office closes at 17.30.
If you are arriving out of office hours the key safe is in a white box situated on the far right hand outside wall of our office.
Local Natural retreats Rock Holidays Office – 01208808340
4 Hour Emergency Retreat Assistance – 07788204770