We Love —
- Escape to the countryside for a restful break at Tewkesbury Park Hotel and explore the stunning Cotswolds, including historic castles and the magnificent Abbey.
- Kick back at this four-star property, practising your swing at the 18-hole golf course and pampering yourself at the delightful spa.
- Our members can enjoy a "Just Right" Room with dinner on their first night and a traditional Afternoon Tea for two.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Tewkesbury Park Hotel 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a "Just Right" Room.
"Just Right" Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Afternoon tea for two on the first day
- Dinner on the first evening
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
The extensive Health Club is available throughout your stay and facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool, fully equipped gym, tennis and squash courts.
If simply relaxing isn't your thing, you may also enjoy the 18 hole, Par 3 Championship golf course. The course is set in the wonderful surroundings of the Gloucestershire countryside. It boasts breathtaking views up to the Malvern Hills, across the Cotswolds and over the town itself, particularly from the Spikes Bar at the end of the round. The Par 3 course has some classic mature features, impressive greens and testing water hazards and is based in the grounds of the impressive hotel.