We Love —
- Outstanding quality Hotels in both Havana and Cayo Santa Maria
- Join the rhythm of Cuba, get to know friendly faces and the Caribbean way of life
- All inclusive stay at Cayo Santa Maria means you can just sit back and enjoy the white sand beaches and luxury of the Hotel with a Mojito in your hand!
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
Culturally Havana is a melting pot of influences from Europe, Africa and the Americas. Its unique ambiance and resilient character have lured writers, artists and even the occasional revolutionary. With a wealth of exciting attractions, there is so much to do and see. Explore the museums and galleries of the old town, enjoy a cabaret show at the Tropicana, visit the colourful markets at Palacio de la Artesanía, sip a mojito at one of the atmospheric bars or escape to the beach at Playas del Este. Now is the time to experience Havana, one of the world’s few unspoilt treasures.
Some of the island’s top tourist attractions include:
• Beach: Cayo Santa Maria’s major tourist draw is its lovely beach. The 13-kilometre beach is divided into five sections and is perfect for swimming in turquoise waters, walking on the white sand or just relaxing under the sun.
• San Juan de los Remedios: Situated 60 kilometres from Cayo Santa Maria, San Juan de los Remedios is an excellent option for a day trip. This dynamic town is noted for its pretty walks, excellent buildings and magnificent monuments and parks.
• Nightlife: The resorts in Cayo Santa Maria provide much of the nightlife including clubs, pubs, salsa evenings and karaoke nights. You can dance away the whole night on the sand at a beach bar, not forgetting to try out the fantastic cocktails, or just go for a romantic walk on the sandy beach.
Your Hotel —
Melia Habana - The Hotel Melia Habana is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a unique architectural style with wide balconies and features a man-made lagoon surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a free-form pool. Many of the hotel's spacious rooms enjoy views of the sea or city. The Melia Habana has a wide range of facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre and sporting activities. The attractions of central Havana are easily accessible with a free shuttle service to the city.
Royalton - Discover luxury and hospitality at its finest when you stay at the Royalton Cayo Santa Maria. With elegantly designed, intimate ocean view accommodations and romantic beachside to first class culinary experiences and state-of-the-art all inclusive amenities, this tropical Cuban hotel and resort offers its guests a truly memorable and unique vacation experience.
Your Rooms —
Quiet rooms, all with balconies overlooking the garden or the city, equipped with every comfort. These rooms have queen-sized or twin beds and a large terrace. All the rooms are totally renovated, with a warm, comfortable and functional decor specially designed so you can fully enjoy your stay. The rooms are equipped with every detail including a writing desk and a comfortable armchair, as well as high-quality furniture either in wood or wrought iron.
Guests will immediately fall for the Royalton concept, its unique and intimate atmosphere with breathtaking views of the white sand beach and lush tropical gardens. The spacious Junior Suites offer 1 king bed or two double beds, living room area with sofa and coffee table, air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite LCD TV, mini-bar with an array of premium brands replenished daily, free safety deposit box and so much more.
Your Board Basis —
Melia Habana - based on a bed and breakfast stay.
At the Melia Habana you can enjoy delicious dishes and meals at a number of restaurants:
• Miramar - buffet restaurant
• La Bella Cubana - a la carte restaurant
• La Scala - Italian restaurant
• Terraza Sabor do Brasil - barbecue restaurant
• Arroceria Cojimar - serving rice dishes
Royalton - based on an all-inclusive stay.
• Eggscellence - delicious a la carte meals
• Senses - International Cuisine
• Sunset - authentic Caribbean dishes
• Cafe Royalton (24 hrs) - premium international and national beverages
• El Mojito & Cuba Libre (pool bars) - tropical cocktails
• Daiquiri - Premium beverages
All-inclusive- All Royalton Resorts are dedicated to providing their guests with a unique vacation experience that allows them to enlighten, enhance and awaken their soul while relaxing at one of the best all inclusive resorts. Royalton Resorts focuses on uniting their first-class quality product, outstanding personalized hospitality services and 5-star luxury amenities, keeping in mind the spirit and soul of its community. They stand out as a top luxury all inclusive resort because they offer a desirable and tranquil sanctuary escape that is only found in dreams.
Unlimited meals and premium drinks (24 hours) A la Carte restaurants (no reservations required)
3 Memories restaurants to choose from with previous reservation
Personalised Welcome Cocktail
Daily entertainment on the beach
Daily Turn down Service
24 hour Room Service
Non-motorised water sports
Full fitness and wellness facilities nearby at El Pueblo La Estrella
Your Journey —
Flights: London Gatwick - Havana
Outbound: 12:30 - 17:35 OR 11:30 - 16:35
Inbound 19:30 - 09:10 (+1 day) OR 21:10 -09:50
You will also receive internal flights within Cuba, details of which will be provided upon booking.
Transfers: are provided throughout.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking