We Love —
- Head to the charming, historic city of Istanbul for a chic break at the stylish Danis Hotel Istanbul 4*.
- Here, our members will be immersed in comfort, as they rest in Upgraded Deluxe City View Rooms, dine on a delicious daily breakfast, and take advantage of the hotel's on-site wellness facilities.
- This offer also comes with the opportunity to enjoy a 4-hour Bosphorus Cruise excursion - a truly magical way to experience this unique destination!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Cultural Experience —
Duration: 4 hours
- Experience the panoramic views of the Golden Horn
- Admire the beautiful views of the Bosphorus
- Immerse yourself in the colorful shops and market stalls of spices
From the Golden Horn to the arm of the Bosphorus, you can experience the beautiful sights of the historical peninsula which separates the old part and new part of Istanbul. You will be part of history as you contemplate deeply the Jewish residential areas, Byzantine, Italian merchants and other non-Muslim minorities. Get the real historical sense seeing the Balat neighborhood, Bulgarian San Esteban Metal Church, and check out what life was like in a Jewish hospital. Another attractive aspect of the tour is the variety of old shops that you will see in the spice market. You will make a stop at the stalls selling fruit, vegetables and flowers. After enjoying the variety of shops, the tour takes you to a cruise on the Bosphorus through the body of water separating the two continents, Europe and Asia. Marble palaces, ancient wooden villages and places where luxury apartments offer you great photo opportunities. From here you arrive by boat to the Rumeli Fortress, where the historic weaponry you can see clearly from the boat. The armament is the only example of military architecture, and was built by the Conqueror to protect the Bosphorus. If the time permits the tour will also take you to visit an exhibition of leather.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free pick up from hotels in the city centre
- Return service to hotel
More information: If there are not enough participants for the private boat, the tour will be in a regular boat.
Your Destination —
Danis Hotel Istanbul 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an Upgraded Deluxe City View Room.
Upgraded Deluxe City View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 15% Discount on food and beverages expenses per person per night
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to the hotel's spa per room per night
Your Journey to the Danis Hotel Istanbul 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return airport transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Please note: as this destination has multiple airport options, you may be flying in and out of different airports. Please be sure to check all flight information prior to travel.