We Love —
- Hotel Terra Dominicata is a sophisticated five-star hotel nestled within the rolling hills of Priorat, a spectacular wine region in Spain.
- Take part in a range of outdoor activities at the Monstant Natural Park and enjoy a private wine tasting session or a cooking class at your hotel.
- Stay in a beautifully designed Superior Room complete with a welcome drink on arrival.
- Our members will also get to visit a local winery and will be able to enjoy a spot of wine tasting!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Along with plenty of wine tasting opportunities and picturesque hiking routes, visitors can take a day trip to the 12th century Carthusian Monastery Santa Maria of Escaladei at the foot of the spectacular Sierra del Montsant mountain range. The Montsant Natural Park is also a wonderful place to visit with cycling, kayaking, and canoeing for all the family.
Hotel Terra Dominicata 5* —
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, private parking, and a restaurant and bar. The Carthusian Monastery Santa Maria of Escaladei is 1.5 kilometres away and the city of Barcelona can be reached in just over two hours.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Just for you:
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite (from 3 nights or more)
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome drink
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Visit to the winery with wine tasting included
All guests staying at Terra Dominicata will be able to participate in a range of activities revolving around the delicious wines of the region! Whether you want to explore the surrounding sweeping countryside or sample some local wines, there is plenty to see and do to entertain you.
Your Journey to Hotel Terra Dominicata —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).
Please note: RyanAir flights may fly into either Reus Airport or Barcelona–El Prat Airport