We Love —
- Settle in to a luxurious hotel on the sea front
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage at the Spa
- Taste creative Michelin-starred dishes at Els Brancs gourmet restaurant
- Discover two of Salvador Dali's home towns: Cadaqués and Figueres
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Costa Brava —
Located 70 km away from Girona, discover Roses, a former Greek colony nestled between mountains and sea, boasting long sandy beaches, stunning coves sheltered by rocky cliffs and lush green landscapes...
Your Hotel —
The hotel's story began in 1963, when architect Pelai Martínez, who has worked on various other projects in Catalonia, was commissioned to create a modern hotel, whilst keeping the charm and character of a traditional Catalan farmhouse. After major renovations in the 1990's, the hotel became the first establishment in Northern Catalonia to be awarded a fifth star...
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a complimentary bottle of Cava (per room and per stay) and a 15% discount in the hotel shop!
Each of the 32 rooms at the Vistabella hotel boasts a unique atmosphere. Choose from Mediterranean vibes, modern decor, surrealist influences... Every room also features a spectacular sea view for an unforgettable stay.
- Standard Room, Sea View (25 m² / 3 persons- 2 adults max): The standard rooms boast a classic Mediterranean style decor, and feature a terrace with a beautiful view.
- Special Room, Sea View (25 m² / max 2 persons): The modern Special Rooms offer all the comfort you need and an incredible view of the sea.
- Exclusive Junior Suite, Sea View (60 m² / max 2 persons): The Exclusive Junior Suites effortlessly combine comfort and elegance, with a modern decor.
- Penthouse Suite, Sea View (75 m² / max 2 persons): Located on the upper floor of the hotel, the Penthouse Suite offers a modern decor and a spectacular panoramic view of the sea. The 35-50m² terrace features a table, chairs, and chill-out bed for guests to take in the sea view.
- Surrealist Suite (120 m² / max 2 persons): The Surrealist Suite is the perfect choice for art lovers, offering a unique and original setting for your holiday.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The Els Brancs restaurant (meaning "the branches"), located on the panoramic terrace of the hotel, was awarded a Michelin star in 2013 for its creative Catalan inspired food and extensive wine menu, featuring a selection of over 300 wines. Don't miss out on the Pirata Club by the water, where a "Champagne festival" is held every Sunday,
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.