We Love —
- Live the "chateau" life in a 14th century building
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the Catalan countryside from the establishment
- Take a refreshing dip in the heated outdoor pool
- Bask in the sun on one of the many beaches of the Costa Brava!
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...the Emporda —
Your Hotel —
Picture yourself as part of Roman history as you enter into one of the chateau's room...Start by opening your door that leads to a wooded park and take in the harmony of this charming space in which the style of the time as been updated to today's tastes. The melodic blend of natural tones create a velvety ambience where you will feel cozy, like being in a home away from home. Which one will you choose?
- Tower Room (18 m² / max 2 persons): Located in the chateau"s square tower, the Tower Rooms are positioned at the highest possible point of the hotel and thus offer a stunning 360° view of the Emporda, the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean Sea in the distance. But be careful, this compensation is earned because you will need to climb the tower's long and historic staircase to get there...
- Dali Room (26 m² / max 2 persons): These rooms seek to highlight your hotel's sublime location with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the rolling hills beyond your balcony. The walls are adorned with its namesake's artwork, giving the room an eclectically chic feel.
- Castle Room (28 m² / max 2 persons): The Castle Rooms are located in the main building and are finely decorated, combining Spanish history with object brought from the four corners of the World by the proprietors.
- Garden Room (30 m² / max 2 persons): It is in a wing, entirely renovated and located on the lower portion of the large garden, towards the eastern side of the chateau, is where you will find that these rooms are nested.
They combine a subtle authentic charm with modern comforts and are inspired by the surrounding wilderness through its delicate and sophisticated decoration. Some have their own private balcony from which you may watch the breathtaking sunsets...
- Garden Suite (58 m² / 2 persons): For more space, treat yourself to the Garden Suite, designed by the famous Spanish interior decorator Cristina Gabàs. Here you will discover a bedroom, living room and large marble bathroom with a panoramic view of the Emporda's exceptional nature.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
If you are looking to nibble on a little something, a gourmet snack or final nightcap, head for the cosy ambience of the Tres Margarit Bar. With a view of the Emporda landscapes, it can welcome you at any moment of the day to satisfy your desires..
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.